Illinois-Chicago
Options

bridal shower locations in chicago??? thanks!! :)

Hello! advice on any locations for a bridal shower?? thank you!
for about 50 people
near zip code 60607

Re: bridal shower locations in chicago??? thanks!! :)

• Options
    Sorry, but it seems you were probably just engaged and asking for things that you can definitely research very easily on your own.  Everyone has different likes and styles and no one can tell you where to have your shower, wedding, etc. without ANY input of what you are looking for.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options

city? suburbs? fancy? low key?

The clubhouse in Oakbrook would be great. but you might want the city.

Hubbard Inn has a nice private room upstairs, but that is in River North and might be too expensive and contemporary for you.

The Penusula and the Drake do a beautiful high tea if you are looking for a more classic feel.

Feast in Wicker Park is a great less expensive brunch spot but parking is hard.

See where I am going with this? Details are helpful.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Also on a side note, I hope you arent planning you own shower, because that is considered VERY TACKY.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh okay then have it at Pizza Hut.  You are asking everyone to give you ideas on every detail of your wedding without putting forth one iota of your own style or thoughts.  Give me the money I'll plan you a great one.

• Options
    I found yelp to be really helpful - search "party rooms" or "brunch spots" and you'll get a lot of ideas and reviews!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_bridal-shower-locations-in-chicago-thanks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:2c8073bc-e5f2-427e-a247-cf4d1bf5f0f7Post:d15a7843-5878-4fd2-b8ab-4e83ac07b54c">Re: bridal shower locations in chicago??? thanks!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]nobody is forcing you to give out ideas, so keep your rude comments to your self thanks! btw my bridesmaids are using my login too you are right details are important
    Posted by smende3[/QUOTE]

I wasn't forced.  I told you to have it at Pizza Hut.  It fits the qualifications you shared!

• Options
    smende3smende3 member
    First Comment
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards