Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

My last post....

OMG! These last few days have been sooooo busy...I still can't believe my time has come! I'm at the airport now, getting ready to head to Puntaa Cana!

I have meet so many wonderful ladies during the course of my planning, and I know for a fact that my wedding would have been any where close to what it is now with out all the great ideas you all shared with me.

The knotties that were getting married when I first joined Sarah, Pam, Heather to name a few and those that have planned alongside me Sam, Kimmy, Britt, Erin, Jen, Emily, Leslie...I know I'm missing a few will always hold a special place in my heart and I will be thinking of all of you on my big day.

You all have supported me, celebrated with me and vented with me more than my real life friends and that means the world to me.

I don't want to rush my trip, but I am lookingforward to coming back and sharing my experience with you all.

To all those still early in the planning process, enjoy it...it might seem like you have alot of time, but trust me...it sneaks up on you!

Well, I gotta go now and get ready to marry my sweetheart in 2 days... See ya in the flip side!
Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary

Re: My last post....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards