Delaware
Options

Rehoboth Beach Yacht and Country Club...

Does anyone have any idea how to go about looking at the country club for a wedding? I found a website that seems to be for the RBYCC but it has no info about weddings..wondering do you have to live there or own property to have a wedding.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehoboth Beach Yacht and Country Club...

• Options
    EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    give their main line a call and ask for info...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I looked into holding my wedding at this venue and you do not have to live there or own property to do so. I couldn't find a website either for them that gave good information but I just ended up calling them and they can send you all the info.
    Good luck!

• Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bonnie&Clyde - Are we going for the beach wedding?? Did you and the FI duke it out?? lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe you need to be "sponsored" by a member in order to have your wedding held there...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    tfinn29tfinn29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is were we have decided on holding our wedding next October.  You do not have to be a member or live there, but you do need to have a member sponsor you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL@JayElleJayCee! I decided that since he isn't really helping out with venues or making an effort to put his ideas and opinions in action, then I'll do what I want! I wanted a beach wedding to begin but FI insisted on doing some grande formal thing out of state. Needless to say, he hasn't done much to make that happen so I'm just sticking with my own plans :)  My MOH parents are going to sponsor me. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from them to talk to someone about prices, max amt of people and stuff like that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good for you!!! I'm glad he didn't fight you on it. It's the brides day ya know? What does a man know about a wedding? (well most men) lol That's awesome you have found a sponser!! good luck with everything!!!! Keep us posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I'm excited to see it. We are still going to look at a few other places, Glen Foerd and Cescaphe next weekend and then Old Mill later on in September. Will keep you guys posted though on it all. Can't wait until I find the right place :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DeBellamorDeBellamor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bonnie&Clyd, Did you get the info you needed?  Im interested in RBYCC too but curious as to the price range there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards