Pennsylvania-Central

Make-up Trial

I had my make-up trial this past weekend with Carmina Cristina in Harrisburg (she is traveling to my Lancaster wedding in April). My sister came with me and her and I had a wonderful experience and quite a bit of fun!  Here are some pictures my sister took of me, pardon any goofy faces. I asked Carmina for a dramatic purple eye, and left the rest up to her. She helped me pick out colors and we discussed several different options for my make-up and my bridesmaids. I couldnt be any happier with how it looks.  Check her out: www.CarminaCristina.com

Re: Make-up Trial

• edited December 2011
    I love your makeup!! Did she shape your eyebrows too, because they look awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tobegirltobegirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you look great
  • RogueQueenRogueQueen member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls ;-)

Vintage- She brushed my eyebrows out and filled them in a little but i do my own shaping. So thanks for the compliment!
  • edited December 2011

You look great, does she do hair as well and do you mind if I ask how much she charges?

Thanks!

• edited December 2011
    It looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • higgydt4higgydt4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was curious as to how much she charges as well. :)
  • RogueQueenRogueQueen member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all fo you girls :-). I am reall not comfortable listing her prices publicly without her permission, especially since i don't know if the prices are specific to the situation (i am getting a few "extras"). If anyone wants to to e-mail me, sweetoubliette@aol. I will give you more in depth info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards