Florida-West Coast

Padded booty underwear for mermaid dresses??? Thoughts...

Hey Ladies!

This is kind of an awkward question, but here goes!! I was told that there is a big trend of wearing padded "booty pop" underwear under you're gown to give you a true hourglass shape. I'm wearing a very form-fitting Maggie Sotterro mermaid gown and I'm really thinking about adding a little umph back there! I recently lost weight, so my backside is a little lacking. Of course, I wouldn't tell anyone tho!

Have any of you done this and have specific brand recomendations? Know anyone who has? Would you try it?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Padded booty underwear for mermaid dresses??? Thoughts...

• ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fredericks of Hollywood sells them for around $30ish they are very nice just not my style since I got the padding lol.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check them out at Fredrick's. Anybody actually worn them before? I just don't want it to look unnatural!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I wear them all the time with form fitting gowns ( don't judge me lol) I bought a pair from Burlington awhile back
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank! I just ordered some from lovemybubbles.com. They are padded boyshorts with silicon and foam pads that are different sizes and removable. Wish me luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for posting about this! My wedding is in December and I am also wearing a mermaid. I've looked at both the bootypop (bootypop.com) and the ones from lovemybubbles. Can't decide which ones to try. Please let me know how yours turn out and if it looks natural or not. Embarassed Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards