Ohio-Columbus

Park of Roses cannot be booked June 10-12 (2011), boo!

FI called them the other day to ask a question about booking a ceremony site and when they asked what our date was, they placed him on hold for a few minutes. Turns out, June 10-12, 2011 is the Rose Festival and they're not allowing any weddings that weekend.

Yell

Turns out we're a CWC (Clintonville Woman's Club) couple now, and that's great. I was really impressed, and they have an outdoor ceremony option. I just wanted to take pictures at the Park and we still can, obviously. I'm not too upset. I just wanted to give other brides a heads up who are thinking about booking the Park that weekend.

Happy Planning!

TTC since October 2011.
DX with Non-IR PCOS in October 2012.
Missing RIGHT tube due to a prior surgery to remove cyst-zilla (40 lbs!) at age 12.
HSG showed tube was blocked - cleared by dye. DON'T DO CLOMID WITHOUT AN HSG!
Cycle #8 with 50mg Clomid & TI = BFN
Cycle #9 with 50mg Clomid & TI = No response.
Cycle #10 with Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel shot = ???
CD12 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm.
CD16 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm (WTF)
Clomid 200mg CD 16-22, repeat u/s on 3/11

Re: Park of Roses cannot be booked June 10-12 (2011), boo!

• edited December 2011
    That stinks. The park is so pretty during the Rose Festival and pretty much anytime during the summer. My parents had their reception at the CWC 30 yrs ago...lol. Glad to hear that you found a place, get the main things booked and then you can breathe for a while.
  • CLECyclistCLECyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At least we will be able to take pics.

We had to sacrifice some cost on food because it turns out our guest list is much bigger than we had originally planned. We visited when they were setting up for a wedding and it looked really gReplyreat.

Yeah, that's reserved pretty much - Should be okay for a while !

TTC since October 2011.
    DX with Non-IR PCOS in October 2012.
    Missing RIGHT tube due to a prior surgery to remove cyst-zilla (40 lbs!) at age 12.
    HSG showed tube was blocked - cleared by dye. DON'T DO CLOMID WITHOUT AN HSG!
    Cycle #8 with 50mg Clomid & TI = BFN
    Cycle #9 with 50mg Clomid & TI = No response.
    Cycle #10 with Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel shot = ???
    CD12 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm.
    CD16 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm (WTF)
    Clomid 200mg CD 16-22, repeat u/s on 3/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards