Wisconsin

Savvy Brides

I am planning on going dress shopping at Savvy Brides in Brookfield in the next few weeks. Does anyone know their price ranges for dresses? My budget is $1000 and I'm afraid I won't have many dresses to try on.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Savvy Brides

• I tried on dresses there. It was great, people there are really nice :) They have lots of dresses for under $1,000 Tell them your price range and they will stick to it. Good luck, happy dress hunting! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
  • I'll be shopping there for bridesmaid dresses next weekend...let me know how your experience goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought my dress there, and they were great.  And they have plenty of dresses in your price range.  Good luck!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I bought my dress there in November, you won't be disappointed! One of my friends even picked a dress out of my price range and she immediately let me know so I didn't try it on and then be disappointed that I couldn't get it! They are awesome there, I seriously could NOT be more happy about my entire experience! And since I got my dress there, my maids get $25 off their dresses! The maids dresses are beautiful, too, the selection is amazing! I'm so excited for you, good luck!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I got my dress there, too.  My budget was the same as yours - you will be fine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I live in Madison, so I didn't think of checking them out for my dress. I really wish that I had since I have heard some really great reviews about them. I am a BM in a wedding and I am making the bride try on dresses there. GL

Also, make sure you check out the vendor review section of the WI Knottie site :)
  • Thanks everyone for your input. I called and got an appointment really fast and went to look. There were a lot of dresses in my price range and I found my dress! I am so excited!, I didn't expect to find my dress the first day out looking. But fell in love. I didn't want to take it off. So glad that I went there to try dresses on!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What did you end up getting?  Any pics of you in the dress?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I just bought my dress there 2 weeks ago as well and plan on going back with some bridesmaids to look at BM dresses!  Agree with everyone else, the people there are great!  
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on finding your dress!!! I'm so happy for you, it's an amazing feeling and they have been so great to work with, especially for a girl like me---who has 4 maids and none of them live in Wisconsin! They're terrific. Congrats again!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards