October 2012 Weddings
Options

Uh oh.

I don't get overly emotional about things. I very, very, very rarely cry. And I don't cry in public.

FI is working tonight so I figured I'd start working out our vows. The thought being I'd wite mine and he'd model his after mine.

Annnnnd I'm bawling like a baby just writing mine! This is not good.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
October 13, 2012

Re: Uh oh.

• Options
    I heard Canon in D being played on TV and got teary-eyed and goosebumps! You are not alone : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    biopoobiopoo member
    First Comment
    I just watched a clip from Pixar's movie "UP" where they play the song "Married Life" and cried my eyes out. That's my FI's favorite movie. So sad. I just got a harsh reality check :'(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aimee58aimee58 member
    First Comment
    Picking out tuxes tonight almost made me cry....don't even get me started on when I hear our wedding song.

That just means it's getting closer....and that you have some darn good vows written :)
  • Options
    Yup, when I started writing my vows I definitely got teary eyed. I also find I get much more sappy during wedding movies as well. I think it's because I know that'll be me very very soon.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    OMG I cannot watch the movie UP without having a complete emotional breakdown! FI and I are childhood sweethearts, so when we saw that movie in the movie theater I was hyperventilating! I still cry everytime i watch the DVD FI wanted to use the UP theme in our ceremony music, but there is no way I can handle that without doing an inconsolable "ugly cry". I'm pathetic when it comes to stories about childhood sweethearts!
  • Options
    I love UP! I'm wondering if we can have our violinist play that song during the sand ceremony now!
    115 Invited image
    73 Accepted image
    37 Declined image
    5 Are MIA image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_uh-oh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:7c3e02c2-677d-4673-846d-0ea71655091aPost:885aaca3-99d8-4d70-a3d6-f66e6bebc1d8">Re: Uh oh.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I heard Canon in D being played on TV and got teary-eyed and goosebumps! You are not alone : )
    Posted by Nic12184[/QUOTE]

<div>I cry everytime I hear it.  This goes way back even before the wedding planning.  I always knew I would walk down the aisle to it.</div><div>
    </div><div>I even cried at my daughter's orchestra concert in middle school AND high school over that piece.  lol</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    biopoobiopoo member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I'm totally having my musicians play Up's Married Life song during my dove release!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I cry over everything these days, I though I was pregnant... but alas I am not

I figure it has to do with the wedding getting nearer...with mothers day right around the corner I wanted to get my mom something special... and was going through all the nice things at "Hallmark" trying to decide... then I came across a photo "snow globe" that plays music. It plays Beautiful Dreamer and that is the song she use to sing to me when I was a baby Ohhh I bawled my eyes out right there in the store! LOL then bought it LOL

yep pre wedding making us ALL emotionl
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_uh-oh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:7c3e02c2-677d-4673-846d-0ea71655091aPost:70160704-0eec-4d9d-a1dd-d16d82178565">Re: Uh oh.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just watched a clip from Pixar's movie "UP" where they play the song "Married Life" and cried my eyes out. That's my FI's favorite movie. So sad. I just got a harsh reality check :'(
    Posted by biopoo[/QUOTE]

I saw that movie so long ago, I just had to listen to the song again.  I forgot how much it pulls on my heart strings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards