Jewish Weddings
Options

Hello :)

Hi my name is Jennifer. I got engaged July 2010, Fi and I are getting married October 14, 2012.My Fi is jewish and I am right now going to the conversion process.
I just wanted to stop by and finally say hello since I have been lurking for a while

:))
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: Hello :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there.  I'm also going through the conversion process before my wedding in June.  Last week my rabbi said we might be ready for the bet din in a few months!  Hope all goes well for you, let me know if you ever want to chat.

Where in South Fla are you? I'm in West Palm.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, rxjen!  I will add you to my weekly Kallah's list!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank You Ladies :)

Ciara- I live in Fort Lauderdale and we may be ready for the bet din in a few months as well.I currently live with my parents and since my stepdad is jewish I have living as a jew for about 3 years :)  I used to live in West Palm, where abouts do you live?
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rxjen - I'm up in West Palm.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    hello and welcome!  my birthday is oct 14th so i'd have to say that is a great date :)
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome! This board has lots of ladies who have gone through the conversion process - you are right at home!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards