Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

You asked for it: Superlatives

Re: You asked for it: Superlatives

• Options
    JAWS is the fucking tits.  And I prefer any ocean or lake to a chlorine pool :)

For realsies:
    Knottie with the best wedding photos:  loved Poli's and Star's
    Knottie with the prettiest smile: angel has a pretty smile
    Knottie most likely to be a millionaire someday: Blue
    Biggest flirt:  ranchers
    Most likely to have been class president:  J
    Friendliest knottie: midge or edie
    Smartest knottie: there are so many... hrm.
    Best wedding advice: I love Duds advice
    Best life advice:  Blue.  Because if you don't want to listen to her advice, she willfuckyouup

For funsies: 
    Knottie most likely get arrested:  Eagles
    Knottie most likely to get in a bar fight:  Nebb
    Knottie most likely to actually be a 15 year old fuuucking with us all:  chelseanewblove
    Knottie most likely to move to the top of a mountain in a shack with no electricity:  nickiveg
    Knottie most likely to have an affair with the pool boy (this is just for fun so FFS don't get butthurt):  Can Usher be the poolboy?  Then me.
    Knottie most likely to give good advice but break all the etiquette rules in secret:  lol, any knottie who acts like they clutch their pearls at the slightest etiquette breach.
    Knottie most likely to turn into a crazy cat lady:  Bay
    Knottie most likely to swim with sharks (purposely):  dannie

MORE SUPERLATIVES.

Most likely to be hiding Fishy in their basement:  I'm already hiding her in my basement.  That's why she hasn't been around.  DUH
    Most likely to have convinced us all that she's sane but really be full of lies and the crazy (this is different than be a 15 year old, because this person is not obviously crazy):  uh.
    Most likely to hoard exotic animals illegally:  we all know daff probably hoards dingos to eat the babies
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:5bf7ae80-79ad-4c23-a0c9-aef50d5f5465">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most likely to be hiding Fishy in their basement: The folks at the golf course. Most likely to have convinced us all that she's sane but really be full of lies and the crazy (this is different than be a 15 year old, because this person is not obviously crazy): Rosie. She already lied about her name. Most likely to hoard exotic animals illegally: Steffi. A cheetah is not a kitty. Well, it is, but don't get one.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

Is there backstory to this cheetah craziness?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Most likely to be hiding Fishy in their basement:  AATB

Most likely to have convinced us all that she's sane but really be full of lies and the crazy (this is different than be a 15 year old, because this person is not obviously crazy):  Special, with your crazy in-law stories.  (FTR, I believe them all to be true, however, they are just so horrid...  Also, I believe you to be smart enough to write in a matter that everything is taken as truth.)

Most likely to hoard exotic animals illegally: MuSu.  There's a lot of land up in MN, I can see her having some sort of refuge to save all the animals.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:59fc86ff-d1de-4644-a22d-4fb0a2ddf4a2">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You asked for it: Superlatives : Is there backstory to this cheetah craziness?
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>No, but she really likes cats, and she's odd.</div>
  • Options
    I really don't know most of y'all well enough yet to play, but I'm touched that I'm thought of as most likely to be the crazy cat lady instead of just most likely to be the crazy lady. LOL

I am a crazy cat lady. My cats have voices and I have conversations for them. One of them had a website that my friend and I created for them, it fell apart after she died. He 'wrote' short stories for children.

Nah, I'm not crazy at all. LOL
  • Options
    Good ones, Edie!

• Options
    I want knottie's sense of humor.  Mel 

I'm jealous of knottie's sense of style/wardrobe. Rupert's.  She's stylin'

knottie has the cutest pet. There are way too many to choose.  I just can't.

I wish I had knottie's debate abilities. Special.  

knottie has a really cute signature right now. Mica's.  Well, not cute, but I like it.

My dream Knottie GTG would be with:  I'd have to think about that one.

I would love to see knottie get into a street brawl.  Midge and Ski.  I'm not quite sure how it would play out, but it would be hilarious to watch.

I think The Knot's theme song should be:  Another One Bites the Dust
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I want Eagles's sense of humor. 
    I'm jealous of Rupert's sense of style/wardrobe. 
    Eagles has the cutest pet. 
    I wish I had Mica's debate abilities. 
    Beanie has a really cute signature right now. 
    My dream Knottie GTG would be with LDY, Eagles, J, Adamar, and Mica
    I would love to see Kristin#s get into a street brawl. 
    I think The Knot's theme song should be: Is there a song called "My IT department is stupid?"

• Options
    I want Mel's sense of humor.  She says things that are so effortlessly hilarious, and I've said this before, but the way she has with words...it's like she's the pied piper of words and she plays her little flute and the words just dance around exactly the way she wants them.

I'm jealous of Hab's sense of style/wardrobe.

J&K has the cutest pet.  Um, but besides me, I'm awfully fond of kittens.

I wish I had knottie's debate abilities.

has a really cute signature right now.  The one with the kittens!

My dream Knottie GTG would be with:  Fishy, Eags, MK, Special

I would love to see Nugg, duh get into a street brawl.

I think The Knot's theme song should be: 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:d125d254-0bea-4455-ad16-3e09cca52272">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]NOTHING is better than being all chemically.  The smell of chlorine for me is like the smell of mom's home cooking for most people, ha.

<div>I agree with you on this.  It gets me all nostalgic and stuff.  Did you watch the Olympic Trials at all last week?</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:4bc4841f-a6ca-4a5d-a209-40c2eef6df0b">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You asked for it: Superlatives : I agree with you on this.  It gets me all nostalgic and stuff.  Did you watch the Olympic Trials at all last week?
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

I didn't see all of them, but I definitely watched some.  I knew a few people (not so much knew, but more like knew of because they swam in my region when I did and I admired them from afar), and my friend knew a ton of them (including Matt Grevers) so that was pretty cool.

• Options
    Yes, Edie, that's it!

AND ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER?

• Options
    I want AATB's sense of humor.

I'm jealous of Rach's sense of style/wardrobe.

Brandi has the cutest pet.   Seriously- Sadie is the greatest.

I wish I had Blue's debate abilities.

Dmills has a really awesome* signature right now.  (changed cute to awesome)

My dream Knottie GTG would be with:  An epic GTG with everyone.

I would love to see Chels get into a street brawl.

imageVacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:073e2448-6706-41c6-bbd4-e80ec7f5327f">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]ALL the questions?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>YES</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:073e2448-6706-41c6-bbd4-e80ec7f5327f">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]ALL the questions?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

Duh.

• Options
    I forgot to watch the trials. Years ago, my brother just barely missed them. This year, a whole crowd from his team went. I'd like to see if any of them made it. Off to Google.
  • Options
    I want Mel's sense of humor.

I'm jealous of Rach's sense of style/wardrobe.

Angel has the cutest pet. I'm sorry, but I'm incapable of thinking any animal on earth is cuter than my Max Bear, even though he's an asshole.

I wish I had J's debate abilities.

Rach has a really cute signature right now.

My dream Knottie GTG would be with: Oh boy... let's see. Eagles, J, Poke, Musu, Muni, Aryn, Petal, Rach, Erin... I'm sure I'm forgetting others.

I would love to see knottie get into a street brawl. I kind of hate violence and fighting so nobody.

I think The Knot's theme song should be: A song about something that doesn't work.
  • Options
     I want Mel's sense of humor. 
    I'm jealous of Geaux's sense of style/wardrobe. 
    Besides me, MuSu has the cutest pet.
     I wish I had Blue 's debate abilities. 
    knottie has a really cute signature right now. 
    My dream Knottie GTG would be with MuSu, Beachy, Fishy, Andy, MK, J&K.. and more.  It'd be a monster GTG.
    I would love to see knottie get into a street brawl. 
    I think The Knot's theme song should be: The Jeopardy music.  Not sure why, but that's what came to mind.
  • Options
    Just got back and trying to catch up (I had shoes to buy).  Eagles, I'm not afraid of heights but I am afraid of swimming in waters that I can't see what's underneath me so no shark diving for me. 

Most likely to be hiding Fishy in their basement:  jcb.  Only takes her out to golf and drink adult beverages. 

Most likely to have convinced us all that she's sane but really be full of lies and the crazy (this is different than be a 15 year old, because this person is not obviously crazy):  J

Most likely to hoard exotic animals illegally:  Adamar

I want Eagle's sense of humor.

I'm jealous of Skidmark's sense of style/wardrobe.

Me.  :0   Though MuSu is a close 2nd.   has the cutest pet.

I wish I had Blue's debate abilities.

Muni has a really cute signature right now.

My dream Knottie GTG would be with the whole freakin lot of ya. 

I would love to see Edie get into a street brawl, only because it's impossible to imagine.

I think The Knot's theme song should be: Blame it on the alcohol

• Options
    Damn it.  I missed a billion people from my GTG list.  I'd say eveyone, but that's not true either.  HMPF.

• Options
    Girlie, you missed the part where I said the person is obviously not crazy.  I am very obviously crazy.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    So Duds, it seems we have a common hobby: alcohol consumption.
  • Options
    I want Snippy's sense of humor.

I'm jealous of Muni's sense of style/wardrobe.

Musu  has the cutest pet 

I wish I had Special's debate abilities.

Aragx6 has a really cute signature right now.

My dream Knottie GTG would be with all of the laides that frequent the night threads, plus more. Hell, all of the regs. 

I would love to see AATB get into a street brawl.

I think The Knot's theme song should be:  Crazy Biiitch by Buck Cherry. Simply because of the name. Not because everyone is a crazy sex freak. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:9eadaf85-f280-41da-85c9-209a5f1b10b8">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girlie, you missed the part where I said the person is obviously not crazy.  I am very obviously crazy.

Only on days that end in Y
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:a55ec9ab-24f1-4879-bbff-dff88537673c">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want  Snippy's  sense of humor. I'm jealous of  Muni's  sense of style/wardrobe. Musu   has the cutest pet  I wish I had  Special's  debate abilities. Aragx6  has a really cute signature right now. My dream Knottie GTG would be with  all of the laides that frequent the night threads, plus more. Hell, all of the regs.  I would love to see  AATB  get into a street brawl. I think The Knot's theme song should be:   Crazy Biiitch by Buck Cherry. Simply because of the name.<strong> Not because everyone is a crazy sex freak. </strong>
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>But some are. This place is infested with perverts. </div><div>
    </div><div>Hilarious, drunken perverts. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:a055f719-b816-42d8-83dc-d205baa8c827">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You asked for it: Superlatives : But some are. This place is infested with perverts.  Hilarious, drunken perverts. 
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Not everyone though, so I didn't want to offend anyone : p

</div>
  • Options
    H took today off. He told me he'd buy me an ice cream. He has not done so yet. I want ice cream.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_you-asked-for-it-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d826be62-187a-48a2-bb4a-073014bbb058Post:a055f719-b816-42d8-83dc-d205baa8c827">Re: You asked for it: Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You asked for it: Superlatives : But some are. This place is infested with perverts.  Hilarious, drunken perverts. 
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

<div>I miss sex discussions.  We used to have them if not often, at least regularly.  Where is LVB been anyway.  She was always good for sex talk.</div>
  • Options
    NO SEX TALK IN MY THREAD!

• Options
    I would like to be a millionaire RIGHT.NOW. you buttheads. And as for class president? HA. NEVER.

For realsies:
    Knottie with the best wedding photos: Daff
    Knottie with the prettiest smile: Fish
    Knottie most likely to be a millionaire someday: Sesh
    Biggest flirt: I bet LC is flirty in a I'm gonna beat you up kinda way.
    Most likely to have been class president: Definitely Fish
    Friendliest knottie: Bay
    Smartest knottie: I can't remember her TK name, but she went to MIT, so....
    Best wedding advice: Mica
    Best life advice: Me. Duh.

For funsies:
    Knottie most likely get arrested: I'm gonna go with Nikki too.
    Knottie most likely to get in a bar fight: LC
    Knottie most likely to actually be a 15 year old fuuucking with us all: 
    Knottie most likely to move to the top of a mountain in a shack with no electricity: Nikki
    Knottie most likely to have an affair with the pool boy (this is just for fun so FFS don't get butthurt): Me. heh.
    Knottie most likely to give good advice but break all the etiquette rules in secret:Mica.
    Knottie most likely to turn into a crazy cat lady: Bay! hehehe
    Knottie most likely to swim with sharks (purposely): Why is it that I can only think of knotties who don't post anymore?

Most likely to be hiding Fishy in their basement: Definitely AATB
    Most likely to have convinced us all that she's sane but really be full of lies and the crazy (this is different than be a 15 year old, because this person is not obviously crazy): AATB comes to mind. :)
    Most likely to hoard exotic animals illegally: Britt

I want Mel or MUNI sense of humor.

I'm jealous of Rupert sense of style/wardrobe.

Snippy has the cutest pet.

I wish I had Merry debate abilities. Disagree with me if you want, but she knows how to make a point and stick with it.

knottie has a really cute signature right now.

My dream Knottie GTG would be with Daff

I would love to see LC get into a street brawl.

I think The Knot's theme song should be: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards