Vineyard Weddings

Amazing Wine Bottle Labels!

Hello lovely ladies!!!

So I was parousing around and found this website with amazing free wine bottle label templates that are easily personalized!!!!

There are also other templates that are great on this website as well!!!

I hope this helps some of you!!!

Re: Amazing Wine Bottle Labels!

• where is the link for the labels? 
  • oh my gosh! I'm sorry about that!  Here they are!!!!

http://design.jodyprouse.com/freebies/templates.html
  • where did you get your wine bottles?  I assume they are for your favors? I am just running through favor ideas.  Was going to do stoppers but mini wine bottles seem soo much cooler!  I found one website but it was kind of expensive $2 per bottle.  Anyone have other suggestions??
  • Acutally, I am using these labels right now on the bottles of wine that we give our bridal party and parents. I would like to use them elsewhere but I haven't quite organized that far.  Maybe OOT bags. There's a lot of places where they could be used and I'm still working through it.
  • spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    Thanks for the great site! I'm still trying to figure out how to cheaply use wine bottles as favors/gifts. Lots of great ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • ablack4ablack4 member
    First Comment
    So we are thinking of using wine bottles somehow in our centerpieces and to cut costs are actually saving the bottles that my fiance and I drink between now and the wedding. We drink about a bottle a week and have just under a year to the wedding, so will have plenty of bottles for centerpieces. We are planning on using a sort of "goo-be-gone" to remove the manufactured label and put on our own. We thought this would be fun because each bottle has its unique color and shape, AND we enjoyed it together, so it has meaning!
    Hopefully this helps some people cut costs. We were thinking of using the wine bottles as vases for flowers as the centerpiece. Still fine tuning the idea though!
  • tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    Thanks!  I plan on giving out mini bottles of wine as gifts to the wedding party and these labels will give them the perfect finishing touch.  Thanks again.  BTW I love your blinged out champagne flute idea.
  • TamTam I LOVE your save the dates!!! What a great inspriation! I may try to make something similar when we have a winery tour through the Missouri wine country as part of our rehearsal dinner!!!! What a fabulous way to invite people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards