Georgia-Atlanta

Wedding Invitations

Does anyone have any suggestions on places in the area that sell invitations?  I'm looking for a place that has lots of samples and such.  Anyone know of any?  I live near Kennesaw but really anywhere in the metro area would be fine.

Thank you!! :)

Re: Wedding Invitations

• edited December 2011
    I got mine from notfromabox.com and they mailed me samples...I'm not sure where you can look at samples at a store in Atlanta
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from Party City. They give you 30% off the normal price and they have several huge books of samples. I was extremely pleased with them.
  • alison1209alison1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from La Vita Allegra in Roswell - Vivian is AMAZING! I also ordered thank you notes there and she's doing our programs as well.  They have a ton of samples too!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from rexcraft.com- they send you lots of samples- they were great- and cheap!
  • jennyhomer16jennyhomer16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are having our's designed by megan at Out of the Box.  She is great to work with.  Let her know Jenny Roach reffered you and she will take great care of you!!! She is great, honest, has creative ideas to keep cost down. 
     Good Luck!!
    Jenny

this is her website.. she aslo does photography!!

www.outofthebox.carbonmade.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards