Canada-Ontario

danforth dresses for under $1500?

i'm going to hit up the danforth for dress shopping. i definitely want to check the dressroom as i hear they are good for budget brides. the max i want to spend is $1500. are becker's and vogue sposa worth checking out? or are they out of my price range.

Re: danforth dresses for under $1500?

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both stores - definitely!  I got my dress (Pronovias) at Becker's for $1400 (including tax).  For the amount of beadwork and lace on it, that was a great price!  They also take 10% off the dress if you do alterations elsewhere (more time for them to have brides in trying dresses on, and they have a list of great seamstresses to work with).  

My mom got her MOTB and rehearsal dress at Vogue Sposa - they do a lot of custom made work too if you are interested in bits and pieces of different dresses.  Both dresses were under $300.
  • edited December 2011
    definately check them all out.  i didn't end up getting my dress from either store, but they had a big selection, decent prices, and good service.
  • two_zedstwo_zeds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm heading to both places on Saturday as well and I've heard really wonderful things! Maybe our paths will cross!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I've said this on another post I think.. Try the Dressroom. It's a couple doors closer to Broadview on the same side of the street as Becker's. It's thier sister shop and I'm told that's where the real steals and deals are. Good luck!
  • colourzcolourz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Found a gorgeous gown at the Dressroom (Beckers sister) for $700! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards