Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

cuff links

My fiance just ordered these cufflinks from Etsy!
Is anyone else's groom/groomsmen wearing interesting or unusual cufflinks?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cuff links

• Options
    No cuff links for us at all! Rolled sleeves = no use for them lol

Those are pretty kick ass, though!
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Options
    FI loves cufflinks and has several sets.  He's planning to buy himself and his Best man a pair of these for the wedding. They both love zombie movies and they fit with our retro 50's style.
    MyBio
    Yes I am.....Living the Dream
  • Options
    these are the cufflinks i am diying for FI but I bought round. I love those cufflinks and the zombie ones. I plan to make a pair for all the groomsmen. The BM is a total zombie fanatic maybe i will stael the idea for him :)

• Options
    My fiance is wearing his moveable robot cufflinks that he also wore to prom.  If he wasn't, I would totally buy him some steampunk gear cufflinks.
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I just assumed FI would wear his eagle scout cufflinks, but I got the impression yesterday that he wants something different.  This may mean I need to get my creative juices flowing and get him something cool!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options

My fiancé’s...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    These are really creative!

Kimheartsscott -- I'd love to see what your fiance's robot cufflinks look like. they sound really cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I found some!!!!!!!

I love them, too!  They look vintage and they're lockets!  I'm going to be wearing a tiny locket around my neck with my (Finnish) grandmother and grandfather's pictures in it, and I'm going to give these as a surprise gift to FI.  I just have to figure out whose picture to use inside. 

Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards