Military Brides
Options

New To The Board :)

I'm newly Engaged without a ring and i've been watching the boards for a couple years since my sister used this site for her wedding stuff and i was the MOH. But i just hope to get some support like she did. I am Engaged to my Navy BF. He's been gone for about a year now. And we are planning for a wedding in the end of 2012. Anyone else in this same kinda situation that can help me cope with his being away or just anything?
August Bride Pictures, Images and Photos Navy Bride Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New To The Board :)

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there! Welcome to the boards, Navy FI here too and about to be a wife this weekend! 
  • Options
    JynxeyJynxey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say welcome and congratulations on your engagement. I just got married, DH is in the army. It can be rough sometimes, but it's worth it. I'm here if you ever just need to chat. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats! We are all here for support! Lots of married ladies on here too that can help with Military life too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so relieved that you ladies are so postive and open. honestly. I've been going thru some tough tough situations with my head with him being gone. I mean It doesnt make me uncertain or love him any less just a bunch of things to think about for the long run. If you Ladies could tell me how to add friends or let me know some of the general lingo of the abrevations and stuff that would be helpful to me aswell.
    August Bride Pictures, Images and Photos Navy Bride Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM :)
    Get used to abbreviations, They are seriously part of the military lifestyle!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards