South Carolina-Charleston

Selling Wedding Decor

We're selling some stuff from our wedding. Located around North Charleston, and prefer not to have to ship anything. We have lots of little chalkboards, vases, and bowls. We used books as part of our centerpiece, and I'd particularly like to get rid of those. 

Please look at the photo album and let me know if there's anything you're interested in buying:

Also, here's what the books/centerpieces looked like in action:

Re: Selling Wedding Decor

• Hi! I'm interested in some of your things. How much are the vintage clocks and camera? 
  • $40 for them all
  • Do you still have the black straw fixtures? They are not freestanding, are they?Looks like you had them in a vase? What are you asking for them?
  • Hi I am interested in the small blackboards with the white frames and the larger one with the white frame, the window frame, small sweetgrass baskets and the mirrored serving tray.
    Can you let me know if they are still available and the cost ?

Thanks

• Hey. Do you still have the votives? How much?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_selling-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:600Discussion:ee0f7856-cb9c-456c-bcca-b373ea8f5789Post:cffca978-7fe9-4ad0-a63c-b190838133e3">Re: Selling Wedding Decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you still have the black straw fixtures? They are not freestanding, are they?Looks like you had them in a vase? What are you asking for them?
    Posted by foreveryoungone[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, the fixtures were in 10" white vases, which are shown in the picture above. $20 for each set ($10 per fixture, $10 per vase). We have 18 sets.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_selling-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:600Discussion:ee0f7856-cb9c-456c-bcca-b373ea8f5789Post:77556250-9664-449b-826a-1b485b546d39">Re: Selling Wedding Decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi I am interested in the small blackboards with the white frames and the larger one with the white frame, the window frame, small sweetgrass baskets and the mirrored serving tray. Can you let me know if they are still available and the cost ? Thanks
    Posted by cc185026[/QUOTE]

4 small white-framed blackboards: $15<div>1 med white-framed blackboard: $20</div><div>1 vintage window frame blackboard: $40
    </div><div>1 sweetgrass basket (the smaller one): $10</div><div>1 sweetgrass basket (the larger one): $20 (both for $25)</div><div>1 vintage mirrored tray: $10</div><div>
    </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_selling-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:600Discussion:ee0f7856-cb9c-456c-bcca-b373ea8f5789Post:893271b7-eab7-4e14-9961-49bd2b12a2e8">Re: Selling Wedding Decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey. Do you still have the votives? How much?
    Posted by simplyme9488[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, there are 24 of them. They are lightly used. I dunno, $10?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards