Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Married! (w/ some PRO pics!)

Hi all!

I can't believe it but I'm finally married.  We had a few hiccups throughout the day - some rain, a last-minute shoe repair, and the wrong song played for the bridal processional.  But overall i had a fantastic fantastic wedding.  Everything looked like how I wanted, our friends and family had the best time and danced, the food was great, and we are finally married after 6 years.

a Pro Pic preview is here:
http://networkedblogs.com/wxbrk

Vendor reviews to come later this week/next week!

Re: Married! (w/ some PRO pics!)

• MD Your pics are bautiful!!! Congrats on a beautiful wedding! Have fun on the Honeymoon! :)
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Congratulations!! You looked so beautiful and happy! Have a wonderful honeymoon!!
  • MD you were a beautiful bride!  Congrats and enjoy the honeymoon!!!
    image 145 Invited
    image 121 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image Everyone has finally RSVP'd!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You looked stunning! Congratulations! I am glad that despite the glitches - which every wedding has - that you were happy with your day!

P.S. What's the story with the pineapple? :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @mdphd:  You are absolutely gorgeous!  And your wedding looks fabulous.
    Congrats!!! And good luck!
  • Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing your photos. You look stunning and the wedding looks like it was a gorgeous event. Have a wonderful honeymoon!
  • Love, love, love. You are beautiful!

TTC #1 since 10/2012. BFP 11/28/12, EDD 8/10/13. MMC found 1/11/13, measured 5w6d
    Everyone is welcome.
  • mdphdmdphd
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary
    Thanks guys!!  I had a great day.

The pineapple is a college joke, a friend used to bring around a pineapple top (from fruit plates or something at his frat) to parties , tell drunk girls to touch it, and then told them it was a chinese fertility pineapple and now they would get pregnant.  Since I got married he said it was only appropriate I get a fertility pineapple for the next big life stage (that we are NOT wanting any time soon.)
  • mdphdmdphd
    ps barbie- I LOVE LOVE LOVED Randi (obviously) and Val!!  My flowers were exactly what I wanted and we got so many compliments on them.  Harbor also did a fantastic job with my hair.  We picked some fabulous vendors, and they will be fantastic for you too!
  • Oh, you look BEAUTIFUL!  I love love love your bouquet (I'm doing purples, too).  
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Married! (w/ some PRO pics!):
    ps barbie- I LOVE LOVE LOVED Randi (obviously) and Val!!  My flowers were exactly what I wanted and we got so many compliments on them.  Harbor also did a fantastic job with my hair.  We picked some fabulous vendors, and they will be fantastic for you too!
    Posted by mdphd
    This makes me crazy happy. I met with Randi on Monday and she told me how awesome your day was :)

Promise we'll keep in touch when this is all over?

TTC #1 since 10/2012. BFP 11/28/12, EDD 8/10/13. MMC found 1/11/13, measured 5w6d
    Everyone is welcome.
  • STUNNING pictures!!! Congratulations!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love your pictures :) Congratsssss!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mdphdmdphd
    In Response to Re: Married! (w/ some PRO pics!):
    In Response to Re: Married! (w/ some PRO pics!) : This makes me crazy happy. I met with Randi on Monday and she told me how awesome your day was :) Promise we'll keep in touch when this is all over?
    Posted by pantherRN
    Of course :)
  • oooomg! those photos are stunning!!! love the dress too!!! Congrats! and honeymoon in Africa! so awesome!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MD!!!! Your pictures are beautiful!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your day, your pictures show you had a wonderful time. The pinapple story is hilarious lol
    Can't wait to hear more. Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

P.S. I'm glad you LOVED VAL :)

• Your pictures are beautiful!! Congrats! Enjoy your honeymoon and tell us all about it :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Great pictures! You had such a beautiful day. :-)
    image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards