Pennsylvania

do NOT use the Radisson in Scranton!!

Fi and I had an appt to meet with the event planner today. I called them yesterday and canceled the appointment (we found a place we love the other day) I spoke with whom I can only assume is the assistant( I originally spoke with this girl a week ago and in the meantime she sent me package info.) She stated she would forward my message. Today I received not only a rude voicemail but also a very rude and unnecessary email from Mrs event planner about how her time is valuable and I wasted it. I cannot believe a vendor could act like that and accuse me of wasting her time. On a side note my best friend actually did see the venue and was told that her cocktail hour (being held in the lobby per the hotel) would be in the way of the hotel guests!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: do NOT use the Radisson in Scranton!!

• I received similar service by the Bridal Chateau  when searching for my wedding dress. It's incredible the kind of people you come across in these kinds of searches.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards