New Jersey
Options

100 days til we wed & 10 days til we leave Australia!

So much to do in the next 100 days... especially the next 10 days! Haven't sold my car yet and the dealer I went to today is only offering $1K  :'(  Reeeeally hope I can sell it privately VERY SOON!!!

save the date
"Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>

Re: 100 days til we wed &amp;amp; 10 days til we leave Australia!

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try craigs list to sell your car- I was able to get 2k for my car when the dealer was going to give me $800.

As far as 100 days left- enjoy it! I feel like I was at 100 days yesterday and now I have just 1 month left. It's a run to the finishline.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! Before you know it, the big day will be here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting! You will get everything done, try not to stress. I agree with Sherri that Craigslist is a good way to try to sell the car. Or whatever site is similiar to that in your area (do they use Craigslist down under?)

Good luck! Enjoy the next 10 and 100 days :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! the 100 days will def fly!! I have a little over 4 months to go and cant believe how fast its been going for me... I will be engaged for a year on oct 15 and cant believe that either!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the 100 days will fly by!! at least they did for me - I have no idea how I got to the 10 day mark!!
    M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
    TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
    6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
    IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
    IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
    12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • Options
    xstarx05xxstarx05x member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the advice! they do have craigslist here but i've only been getting scammers... i've got it listed on 2 carsale websites that people use a lot, and been sending emails at work and posts on facebook!

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards