Gay Weddings
Options

Invitation to same-sex couples: Participate in an online study, with feedback!

Subject:

Invitation to same-sex couples: Participate in an online study, with feedback!

How well do you and your partner know each others’ sexual preferences? How similar are your preferences? Please participate in a study, and find out!

If you are either dating, partnered, or married, and having sex with that person, and 18 or older, I’d like to invite you and your partner to participate.

Here’s the scoop, in brief:

*Researchers at the University of Rochester are running a study on relationships and sex

*It takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.

*We'll send you an email (in about a month) telling you 1) how similar you are and 2) how accurately you know each other’s preferences

*Both you and your partner must participate

*At the end of the questionnaire, you’ll be given a link to send to your partner.

*Please complete the questionnaire in privacy

Relationship science has a long way to go in trying to understand close relationships within the LGBT community, such as whether any of the processes that contribute to well-being in our relationships are different from others’, and if so, what different needs there might be. This is something that I’m trying to address with my research.

For more information and to access the study please visit:

https://www.surveymk.com/s/6M66QNT?c=ss

Recruiting same-sex couples is proving to be incredibly difficult. If you can pass this on to any friends who might be interested, it’d be very much appreciated!

David de Jong – University of Rochester

Re: Invitation to same-sex couples: Participate in an online study, with feedback!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards