August 2013 Weddings
Options

November Siggy!! Poll

Sorry this one is a little late! I had exams and papers due so the siggy slipped my mind

Re: November Siggy!! Poll

• Options
    Awww...looks like I have to pass on this month's siggy pic for early dating pic.  Me and the FH aren't picture takers and what little pictures we have of the early years together go way,way back.  I don't have a clue where to find the pics.  LOL!  Enjoy ladies.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    The early years it is!!
  • Options
    Okay, feeling really computer illiterate. I have found the update signature and I can add ticker, etc. However, really confused about how to add a picture. When I try to move over a picture that I have there is not URL for it although I updated it to my pictures on the knot.  Also since it is downloaded to my computer it is not like there is a url for it there either, just a jpeg image. Don't know if this has been a problem for others or not. If not I will have to bow out of siggy challenges as just too frustrating!
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    upload it on tinypic.com and use the first link (HTML for websites) and put it in your signature! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_november-siggy-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:98f3165c-453e-40dc-bbc5-4600e20ae330Post:373a743f-6e7d-433d-9c59-c642a1d54626">Re: November Siggy!! Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, feeling really computer illiterate. I have found the update signature and I can add ticker, etc. However, really confused about how to add a picture. When I try to move over a picture that I have there is not URL for it although I updated it to my pictures on the knot.  Also since it is downloaded to my computer it is not like there is a url for it there either, just a jpeg image. Don't know if this has been a problem for others or not. If not I will have to bow out of siggy challenges as just too frustrating!
    Posted by Clio073[/QUOTE]

<div>Try this link.  It was posted by a Nest member.  </div><div>
    </div><div><a href="http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/blogs/lovemyredhead/archive/2008/01/10/how-to-put-a-picture-into-your-signature.aspx" target="_blank">http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/blogs/lovemyredhead/archive/2008/01/10/how-to-put-a-picture-into-your-signature.aspx</a></div>

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Hey ladies hope you don't mind me joining in!! I can't find the original post can someone update me on playing rules?? Thanks!
    The Early Yearsimage November Siggy
  • Options
    I finally got it, Thanks everyone!
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards