Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Help with venue!

My FSIL is planning on getting married in February of this year. They are not planning on a huge reception, probably just a nice brunch at a restaurant, or a reception in the banquet room of a restaurant. I am not from Baltimore area (she lives in Parkville) but I am trying to help her find a place. Can any of you help me with some nice restaurants in the area that may have a banquet room for a brunch or a dinner reception? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help with venue!

• Options
    Do you mean near Parkville? (I live in Parkville too)

There's an excellent restaurant in Towson (5-10 mins from Parkville) called 7 West. Mediterranean food.  I know they've had weddings/receptions there before b/c I went there for dinner with a friend one early evening and they were breaking it all down.  Parking there is sometimes an issue, but there is a parking garage accross the street and I think 7 west has valet service.  Google them and check them out.  It's a pretty large space too if need be. I don't know if they do brunch or what the size of your group would be, but there are a several restaurants in Towson that might apply.  Most of the restaurants in Parkville are local hang out burger and beer type places. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards