New York-New York City
Options

Barbecue catering options?

We're still looking for catering for our Brooklyn wedding and need some help! We're probably going the Italian route since it's pretty cheap and everyone likes it (in my family at least) but we really want to consider using a BBQ place.

Has anyone used one, or know of a restaurant that does good, inexpensive barbecue catering?

Re: Barbecue catering options?

• Options
    We're doing BBQ!  Bon Soir caterers has a mobile BBQ unit, and the food is DELICIOUS!  I think our pricing was around $50/pp? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_barbecue-catering-options?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:903b3b62-8a2d-44f0-9c96-2c5fa84da673Post:8b304d3a-c61f-4ed8-86d3-d8b536ab9fd7">Re: Barbecue catering options?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're doing BBQ!  Bon Soir caterers has a mobile BBQ unit, and the food is DELICIOUS!  I think our pricing was around $50/pp? 
    Posted by SmirkySmile63[/QUOTE]

I contacted Bon Soir a few days ago and they haven't replied. $50 pp is a lot though! I thought BBQ would be cheaper!
  • Options
    BLUE SMOKE! Their event coordinator Melissa is fantastic.  Great barbecue food, and non-barbecue options as well.  Caters many many events, super organized and accommodating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards