Second Weddings

I am getting re-married and planning the 2nd wedding is so overwhelming.

I am getting married again and this time I picked the most perfect guy.  He has never been married before and wants to have a wedding.  I, on the other hand have already done the big wedding and I am finding this "Planning" is very difficult.  I always said if I got married again I would either do it on a cruise ship or a beach.  My fiancé is all for that and then having a reception back home (Missouri) when we get back.  I guess my question is.....Has anyone else felt this way and where do I start.  Does anyone have any pros/cons for Beach vs. Cruise weddings?  I need to start planning and I know once I start it will all fall together....Help.

Re: I am getting re-married and planning the 2nd wedding is so overwhelming.

• 8 posts down is this same question.
  • I got married on Smather's beach in Key West, just the two of us.  We planned on having an at home reception after our return, but just never got around to it.  A year later, my daughter ran off to the JOP with her now husband, so I threw an at home reception for them instead.  :-) 

There are plenty of places that do the entire wedding package on Florida Beaches.  Weddings to go is one of the companies.  I didn't use them, so I can't vouch for how good they are. 

We just stayed at a B&B, and they had a package deal that if you used their officiant, it was only $75.  License was another 95, no wait for out of state couples.  The officiant also served as our photographer, (see one of her pics in my siggy) for an additional 125.  We got a CD with over 100 pics on it.  Those pictures were a lot better than my formal pics from my first wedding, and I own them, I don't have to go through a studio or any of that malarky to get re-prints. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards