California-Los Angeles

CHURCH ☑....RECEPTION??? Advice NEEDED!!!

So, I finally found the church I want to get married in...YAY!!! but still looking for the reception. Any ideas where I can bring my own food, drinks, tables ect. I cannot find anything but I'm sure some one out there knows...lol...please let me know ANYTHING affordable I need your help. I'm so ready to move on to other stuff :)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: CHURCH ☑....RECEPTION??? Advice NEEDED!!!

• DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try those VFW banquet halls. I think most have bars and tables but they don't provide food. Does the church have a parish hall? Most do and they often don't provide anything.

It would also help if you include your budget and preferred reception location  to help other poster give you information.
  • edited December 2011
    What Church did you decide on?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Try diamond bar community center....

• joeymichjoeymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I didn't ask to see if the church had a parrish hall...but now i will thanks! and I decided on St. Augustine Catholic church in Culver City that's where my parents got married :) 

I will also check out Diamond bar :) 

Thanks Ladies :) 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Keep in mind that most church's don't allow alcohol at the reception. That's fine if you don't mind, but just something to think about. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh in culver city try Culver Events Center. I went there a few times and it was nice. I think your bring your own everything except tables and chairs. They have those but food and drinks BYO... I am pretty good around L.A./ westside. Where exactly is the church? Then maybe I can give you more ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Diamond Bar is a looooong way from Culver City.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • losspre6682losspre6682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello my name is cynthia, we have a great venue in the san fernando valley. its a beautiful mansion house. great affordable prices. if you have any questions please call me at 818-926-5502
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards