Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hair removal question

Hey everyone!

I have a question that I'm hoping someone could help me with. Does anyone know of a good place to get sugaring(like waxing) done at? I make the mixture and can do my legs but trying to do the underarms is kinda hard.tricky since you have to hold the skin semi tight. I'd also like to have a brazillian or a nearly complete brazillian done. Once again not an easy thing to do by yourself. Bad things almost happened. lol

I've tried both waxing and sugaring and sugaring works the best cause I have mild reactions to waxing and none with surgaring.

I'm looking for somewhere preferably in Penn Hills, Monroeville, Plum, Murrysvillle, Oakmont, Verona areas but will consider places just outside these areas. I'm not looking to spend A LOT on this. I'm not sure what the prices for this would cost yet since I'm only just starting to look so any help would be great. 

Thanks! Have a great day!!!   Smile 

Re: Hair removal question

• lfelllfell member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi! I've gone to a few places to get a brazilian and the only one that I can recommend that I had a great experience at is Izzazu Salon downtown. I think the price was like $65. Have you thought about laser hair removal? I have my second session on that area next Monday and they say within 6-8 sessions there should be 80% less hair. The place that I go to is actually in Monroeville. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards