North Carolina

Fill in the blank:

- I know my hair is getting too long when ____________.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for ____________.

- I know it's really spring when ____________.

- I wish I knew ____________ when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to ____________.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick ____________.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would ____________.

- I would consider getting ____________ tattooed across the top of my foot.

- ____________, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in ____________ seconds. 

Re: Fill in the blank:

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when __I was trying to roll over in bed and couldnt because I was laying on my hair (this was prior to the big cut)_.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for _I don't go to the mall much, so I'll just say HomeGoods!_.

- I know it's really spring when __I start sneezing and can stand to go outside in a tshirt__.

- I wish I knew __more people_ when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to __Surprise trip to OBX for my birthday a couple years ago. DH kidnapped me, so I have NO idea__.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick __Chinese! (unless we're talking about Chipolte here, cause that's a completely different ballpark___.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would __totally give it an afro__.

- I would consider getting ___Horse hoof prints__ tattooed across the top of my foot.

- __WARM__________, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in _____MMM lets not go there. . __ seconds. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when _it gets caught under my arms_.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for _LOFT_.

- I know it's really spring when _my birds chirp all.night.long_.

- I wish I knew _what was coming_ when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to _Paris one Thanksgiving with my mom, tied with kayaking out to Shackleford banks one October a few years ago_.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick _Chinese, because if I'm getting a choice I'm jumping on it_.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would _name him Freedrick and feed him clover_.

- I would consider getting _a flower or tree of some kind_ tattooed across the top of my foot.

- _My Granny's peach pie_, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in _approximately 8,294,362_ seconds. 
  • uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when I have to pull it to the side just to brush the ends.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for the bookstore.

- I know it's really spring when I can't stop sneezing.

- I wish I knew  how to save money when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to Seattle and Vancouver for the Olympics

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick Chinese.... hands down.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would be buying a lot more carrots then I currently do.

- I would consider getting nothing  tattooed across the top of my foot.

- Pumpkin pie, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in a kajillion  seconds.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    edited December 2011
    I WANT TO GO TO THE OLYMPICS!!!  It's on my bucket list. 
    edited December 2011
    I want to go too!! I really want to go see the equestrian part :)
  • uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    London in 2012?
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    edited December 2011
    It's a date! :) My neighbor and I have been throwing around the idea of going to the Kentucky Derby this year, but Im pretty sure that one went out the window LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when it's too hard to handle.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for it depends on what I'm looking for.

- I know it's really spring when it's nice every day out, not this 70 degrees one day, 45 degrees the next day.

- I wish I knew a lot about life when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to when FI and I went to the Harry Potter theme park and he proposed :].

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick japanese food.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would put a saddle on my fat cat and let the bunny ride her haha.

- I would consider getting song lyrics tattooed across the top of my foot.

- I don't like pie all that much but I'll say key lime pie, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in too many seconds. 
  • edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when _my bangs can go into my ponytail___________.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for ___maurices_________.

- I know it's really spring when __my mom starts working outside__________.

- I wish I knew _everything i know now__________ when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to __last october when FI proposed.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick _TACOS!!.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would _name him Ears.

- I would consider getting __cancer ribbon_ tattooed across the top of my foot.

- __APPLE
    , is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in ___milliontrillion_ seconds.
    est. 9.17.2011
    furBRAT Tess:)
  • edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when I see pictures of myself and say "wow I have long hair" (happened with my high school senior portrait and I got my hair cut the day after getting the proofs.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for New York and Company or Pier One.

- I know it's really spring when I feel this beautiful NC weather-I'm from FL and was abroad one spring here, so this will only be my 3rd real sping!

- I wish I knew that I was going to meet my Fiance in college when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to Italy when FI proposed on our university choir trip.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick  mmm tacos =).

- If I owned a rabbit, I would talk to it in a cute voice.

- I would consider getting nothing tattooed across the top of my foot.

- Strawberry, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in a lot of seconds. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when it surpasses my belly button.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for probably victioria's secret. I'm addicted.

- I know it's really spring when the sun finally starts de-thawing everything.

- I wish I knew a lot when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to the cruise FI and I took a few summers ago.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick can both be an option? haha.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would play with its ears.

- I would consider getting something unique tattooed across the top of my foot.

- Any kind!, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in an infinite amount of seconds
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when _____It goes past my bra strap_______.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for ___Banana Republic_________.

- I know it's really spring when ___I start hearing birds chirping_________.

- I wish I knew _how to be confident___________ when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to _Burlington, VT with my FI or St. Thomas with my sister.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick _____Tacos_______.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would ___treat it better that the rabbits I had as a kid _________.

- I would consider getting _____nothing_______ tattooed across the top of my foot.

- _____Apple with a scoop of vanilla ice cream_______, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in _unlimited__________ seconds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when _____It goes past my bra strap_______.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for ___Banana Republic_________.

- I know it's really spring when ___I start hearing birds chirping_________.

- I wish I knew _how to be confident___________ when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to _Burlington, VT with my FI or St. Thomas with my sister.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick _____Tacos_______.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would ___treat it better that the rabbits I had as a kid _________.

- I would consider getting _____nothing_______ tattooed across the top of my foot.

- _____Apple with a scoop of vanilla ice cream_______, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in _unlimited__________ seconds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when it gets split ends.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for shoes and handbags.

- I know it's really spring when I see azaleas!!!

- I wish I knew how not to be self-conscious when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to Hong Kong and China.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick chinese, because FI doesn't like it, so I don't get it as often.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would enjoy petting its soft bunny fur.

- I would consider getting a tarheel tattooed across the top of my foot.

- Apple pie a la mode, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in . . . oh, let's get real  . . . I just couldn't . . . seconds. 
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_fill-blank?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:d6ef3718-0e13-4ff3-84e9-504b6ac424dbPost:7f95547b-e726-476e-9693-3fbb47ba219d">Re: Fill in the blank:</a>:
    [QUOTE]London in 2012?
    Posted by uneek1323[/QUOTE]

H and I have been tossing around the idea of going.  I really really want to go to both summer and winter, he's more interested in winter.  I think 2012 would be good because it'll still just be the two of us, it'd be easier to go when we don't have kids.  He's not yet convinced. 
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_fill-blank?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:d6ef3718-0e13-4ff3-84e9-504b6ac424dbPost:2290117e-ee68-4583-989e-632851404071">Re: Fill in the blank:</a>:
    [QUOTE] - Strawberry , is the best kind of pie.
    Posted by AnnaW11[/QUOTE]

Have you ever tried the cooked strawberry pie recipe in <em>The Joy of Cooking</em> ? It's amazing.  I think there's a strawberry-rhubarb pie reciep too that's also really good. 
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when it's more frizzy than curly.

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for the Gap.

- I know it's really spring when all I want to wear is sundresses and flip flops.

- I wish I knew that it didn't matter what other people thought when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to Ireland and Scotland with my sister after I graduated from college .

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick tacos.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would give it to my niece and nephew (although I don't know how thrilled my sister would be about that) :)

- I would consider getting nothing tattooed across the top of my foot.

- Chocolate Chess, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in 2000 seconds. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when my bangs are in my eyes (which is now).

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for since I don't go the mall very often it would either be Michaels, TJ Maxx, Marshalls or a thrift shop.
    - I know it's really spring when I can leave the windows in my house open and I doesn't get too cold and I get the urge to makeover my house deco in pastels .

- I wish I knew how to be confident and love myself for who I am when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to Huatulco, Mexico honeymoon trip.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick real Mexican tacos handsdown!

- If I owned a rabbit, I would make sure he/she was white and fluffy.

- I would consider getting a favorite Bible verse tattooed across the top of my foot.

- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie or Crumb topped Apple Pie, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in 50 million/trillion seconds. 
    Marisa Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when    NEVER    . I'm still so sad I cut my hair 6-8 inches 6 days before we got engaged...now I have to grow it back out!!

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for ...normally if I'm at the mall, it's for a specific purpose. I love just walking around Cameron Village and North Hills though and have to go in Chartlotte's!

- I know it's really spring when     the trees and flowers are blooming (and it's almost Easter).    

- I wish I knew      how much life was going to change     when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to     Charleston with FI for our birthdays or the Bahamas for graduation.   

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick   tacos...mexican always trumps chinese for me.   

- If I owned a rabbit, I would    think I've gone insane.   

- I would consider getting     NOTHING    tattooed across the top of my foot.

-   My grandma's chocolate meringue   , is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in      0    
    seconds, I've never even tried.
  • edited December 2011
    - I know my hair is getting too long when I wear it in a ponytail every day (aka NOW).

- If I'm at the mall and only have 20 mintues to shop, I head straight for Marshalls or Old Navy.

- I know it's really spring when my allergies start acting up, and I wear flip flops non stop :)

- I wish I knew __God when I was 16.

- My favorite vacation (to date) was to __either St. Simon's Island or Mexico___.

- If I have to choose between chinese food and tacos, I always pick _Chinese___.

- If I owned a rabbit, I would __never gonna happen__.

- I would consider getting __hibiscus flowers__ tattooed across the top of my foot.

- __homemade apple pie, is the best kind of pie.

- I can solve a rubik's cube in ____negative____ seconds.
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards