Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Bridesmaids gifts

Hi everyone,

What are most of you planning on spending for Bridesmaids gifts?
I'd like to get something really special for them, without spending a fortune.
Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaids gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got them clutches made from etsy. They came out great. They each have a tag inside with a message specialized for each girl fom me. They were about $25 each. I am also making them a hanger and putting a few small items in the purse...haven't decided what yet, though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also made hangers and ordered personalized robes from Red Envelope.  They were kind of expensive, but we had a coupon so it helped.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas!  Thanks so much
  • Options
    edited December 2011

One of my friends hired someone to come to her house and we each got to make a bag. We designed it and picked out what we wanted for colors. I thought it was really cute idea and she said the price varied depending what bag you picked.  I think its called lil  studio. They come to your house or you can go to them on Newbury street.  I'm unfortunally not able due to all my bridesmades aren't local and are pregnant. Goodluck in your search.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased wristlets from the Vera Bradley outlet in Wrentham, then hit up a sale at bath and body works for mini lotion, hand sanitizer, nail file and lip gloss....total $25 each girl
  • Options
    mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my girls wristlets from Coach with a 30%off coupon at the outlets among some other smaller things. 
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    loxleyhause.com 
    I make these wallets and I've had many brides use them for bridesmaids gifts. There are many more fabric options than what's shown on the site. If you want a custom order, my email address is on the site :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards