Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Dayton Ladies (North of Town) NWR

This isn't wedding related so hopefully someone doesn't mind giving me some help. I figure you ladies are the most intune with banquet facilities with all of the research you're doing. Wish I could find all of my wedding planning binders.

I am getting stuck with finding a place to have DD's 1st Birthday Party. I just to rent out a room that will fit comfortably ~60 people. There is room for some games or some activity for a few kids. I can bring my own food or possibly buy their food. I don't want to spend a fortune (think max $250)

Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone here own a banquet room ha ha!? I have already checked at a couple churches, and have a call into an Eagles and a hotel. I may think about doing a restaurant like a Marion's Pizza or something.

Any ideas you have are helpful.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image

Re: Dayton Ladies (North of Town) NWR

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Marions would be great. There is a game room in a few of the locations. The one by the Dayton mall has a private room that can sit up to 60+. You pay $100 to rent it and that money goes toward your food. They also allow you to bring in a cake from an outside location. I know all of this because we are doing our rehearsal there.

Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    8daysaweek8daysaweek member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would second Marion's. You say north of town but not east or west. I would think both the Beavercreek and No. Dixie ones should be able to accomodate.
    I also know that you can rent particular areas of Boonshoft for as low as $150. I don't know if you have been there much but I LOVE Boonshoft. I can't wait til our DD is old enough to go! I just don't know the particulars but it would be an awesome place for a birthday party!
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    CP: July 2011
    BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
    We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards