Montana

Help in Glendive

We live in Glendive and are not finding very much. Any ideas on wedding dress places near us?

Re: Help in Glendive

• frizzmobobfrizzmobob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Bozeman and couldn't find much here either and we're a much bigger town!
    My girlfriends and I drove into Billings and went to the David's Bridal there.
  • edited December 2011
    Im really not a big fan of Davids. Last time I had an appointment there, they gave me a few dresses and then pretty much left me to fend for my self.
  • frizzmobobfrizzmobob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's super unfortunate!  They were great for me, but I know how hard it is to trust a place if you already gave them a chance and they blew it. 

I had a good girlfriend get married in Glendive last year, and she ended up getting her dress on Ebay... though, that can be a scary venture too. 
  • edited December 2011
    Stepn Out in Billings is great! I also had a good experience at Davids.
  • edited December 2011

You can always trek it to Williston. We have 2 bridal stores here. Or check out what they have in Dickinson.
    I found my dress online at etsy.com so you could always try the online or classified route.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Amazon.com and found the dress of my dreams. So I think thats what I am going to go with. I will have to find someone here to alter it.  Thanks everyone for all the advice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards