Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Wedding stuff for sale!

Hey!  Any of you knotties need things for your wedding still? 

- 22 sets of cylinder vases 6" 7.5" and 10" $9/set or make offer for all

- 66+ "true touch" red roses cut to sizes for submerged roses in the 3 cylinder vases. These all have brackets glued to the bottom so you can fill the vase with water and rocks will hold the brackets down. - $2/each or make offer for all

- 72 clear glass votive candle holders w/ white unscented candles - never used - $.75/each or make offer for all

- 30 round black polyester tablecloths - 90" $8/each or make offer for all

- Appx 96 3" white round floating candles - some have about 1/8th of them burnt, some have never been burnt. - $1/each or make offer for all

- 60 White mini-lanterns (appx 7") with shepherd hook stands - $3/each or make offer for all

- 72 flickering flameless LED tea light candles - $.75/each or make offer for all

- 4 boxes of blue/turquoise/aqua/malibu preserved orchids - never ended up using - 30 flowers per box - $13/box

- Appx 100 2x3 silver picture frames / placecard holders - $1/each or make offer for all

- 4 blue/turquoise/aqua/malibu 8" paper lanterns with LED lights - we have red ribbon on these, but can cut it right off! - $5/each

- 3x3x3 clear favor boxes (we used these to make s'mores boxes) - $.25 each

- 40+ lbs of blue/turquoise/aqua/malibu glass gems/rocks + 2 lbs of black gems - $50/all

- We also have 1 spool (18ft) of 1" blue/turquoise/aqua/malibu ribbon, 1 spool of 1" red ribbon, and 1 spool of "Eat, Drink, and Be Married!" ribbon - $1.50 each

- 96 kissing bells = $20/all

- "Mr." and "Mrs." chair sashes - $20

- 4 and 1/2 bags of wrapped buttermilk mints = $8/all

- 240 (6 bags of 40) 13x13 Silver napkins = $15/all

- 6 bags of 24 forks - looks like silverware but is plastic = $25/all

- 7" clear plastic plates - appx 200 left - $10/all

- 24 blue submersible LED lights - $25/all

If you don't think my asking price is fair or can find it online cheaper let me know! I just made the prices based off what we paid.

I have lots of pics!  You can see some at:

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/for/2656579546.html

and

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/for/2659069652.html

or email me Stephanielee1112@aol.com for specific ones!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding stuff for sale!

• Options
    Jonathan&ErinJonathan&Erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might be interested in the candles and/or the vases.  I'm going to PM you my actual email address because I never check the Inbox on here.  Thanks!
  • Options
    My daughter is planning a Malibu Blue and Red wedding on abudget. Please email me and let me know if you still have anything available.

Thanks.

traveldynamics@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards