Favors

TIFFANY BLUE/ POOL COLORED BRIDES!!!!

Hi everyone, its been over 2 years since I got married and I still think about and can't help looking at all your beautiful ideas on the Knot.Im so happy to announce we're expecting our first bundle of joy so I get to plan for that now!! Planning my wedding was sooo much fun but I had a tough time finding my Tiffany blue themed items for my wedding. I had a lot of other brides  who used some of my ideas and/or asked for pics so I decided to post some  a few items of things I made or found for other Tiffany brides so that your job could be a little less stressful!! Hope this helps. Heres the link...http://www.zazzle.com/Stasha89

Wish you all the best of luck!! If you'd like to contact me  with any questions please do so. I could maybe help you create something if your having trouble with your blue colors ideas. I have about a billion pics from the wedding including dress, the tiffany cake, invites, postage, napkins,etc...all Tiffany themed if you'd like to have them personally emailed too.Smile

Re: TIFFANY BLUE/ POOL COLORED BRIDES!!!!

• edited December 2011

Hi everyone, its been over 2 years since I got married and I still think about and can't help looking at all your beautiful ideas on the Knot.Im so happy to announce we're expecting our first bundle of joy so I get to plan for that now!! Planning my wedding was sooo much fun but I had a tough time finding my Tiffany blue themed items for my wedding. I had a lot of other brides  who used some of my ideas and/or asked for pics so I decided to post some  a few items of things I made or found for other Tiffany brides so that your job could be a little less stressful!! Hope this helps. Heres the link...http://www.zazzle.com/Stasha89

Wish you all the best of luck!! If you'd like to contact me  with any questions please do so. I could maybe help you create something if your having trouble with your blue colors ideas. I have about a billion pics from the wedding including dress, the tiffany cake, invites, postage, napkins,etc...all Tiffany themed if you'd like to have them personally emailed too.Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards