Arizona-Tucson
Options

Help, budget friendly wedding, outdoors

Im in desperate need of some ideas for a VERY budget friendly ceremony and reception idea. Our wedding will be very small with 50 guests or less and im absolutely set on and outdoor wedding and semi outdoor reception. I will be paying for everything for the wedding and plan to do A LOT of DIY projects for the wedding but Id really like to get location squared away at first. I live in MESA, AZ so i would prefer a location near MESA or surrounding cities. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Re: Help, budget friendly wedding, outdoors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im in desperate need of some ideas for a VERY budget friendly ceremony and reception idea. Our wedding will be very small with 50 guests or less and im absolutely set on and outdoor wedding and semi outdoor reception. I will be paying for everything for the wedding and plan to do A LOT of DIY projects for the wedding but Id really like to get location squared away at first. I live in MESA, AZ so i would prefer a location near MESA or surrounding cities. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Outdoor weddings are a grear way to save money.  Look at parks, botanical gardens, farms, historical homes, etc.  For "semi-outdoor", do you mean like under a tent?  Outside on a terrace?  Indside with doors that open up so people can wander?  

For specific locations, try your local wedding board (under "local wedding boards" on the left-hand side of the screen). 
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Please come back and let us know where you've picked! I'm moving this to your local board in hopes they can help you find a place.

Happy Planning :)

Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I am in the same boat as you although I am down in Tucson. I ended up looking through our special event locations through the Parks and Rec department and found a beautiful park with a huge fenced off grassy area with a bathroom, gorgeous gazebo, multiple ramadas, and the most amazing mountain views. We were able to rent the entire place for the day for just $250. So my advice is to look through your parks and rec website and see if they have any areas you can rent. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards