New Hampshire

engagement photo location

Just wanted to ask if anyone can suggest location for engagement photos.  I am fairly new to NH.  We live near the coast and will be having our wedding near there. 

Do you have any outside the box idea?  I thought about Portsmouth, but I am not very sure.  My photographer is also in Londonderry so I am not sure if she can travel far.

On the side, has anyone used Grace Mahoney lately for make up?  Is she good?  Does Candice French do hair too?  I still don't have make up set up.

Thanks girls!

Re: engagement photo location

• edited December 2011
    As far as I know, Candice does not do hair, but she does a great job for makeup!  I hired her for my wedding and was really glad I did.  I thought she did a great job!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    Our photographer is in Londonderry too! We are using Details by DiFranco.  They did our e pics at the Robert Frost Farm in Derry and they came out great! We have a woodsy/outdoorsy theme to our wedding and they took the pics along a trail out there so we have all kinds of trees and little footbridges in the background.  We really liked it there!
    Anniversary
  • simplelangsimplelang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! we might use them too.  i liked erin. we haven't signed the contract yet but we'll send it soon.
  • edited December 2011
    In Portsmouth, Prescott Park is beautiful! There are also so many pretty areas downtown- I think that would be a great spot for e-pics!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards