Georgia-Atlanta

Reception venues similar to The Foundry at Puritan Mill?

I really like the industrial, sort of unique look of somewhere like The Foundry at Puritan Mill but it is frankly out of my budget. I think it is also more space than I need. We think our guest list is going to be more like 70-80. Does anyone know of any smaller, less expensive venues that have a similar look to them?

Re: Reception venues similar to The Foundry at Puritan Mill?

• Try King Plow or the Freight Room in Underground. King Plow is also up there but they have a smaller, more reasonable venue above it.
  • Summerour is really nice. They are owned by the same company (Novarre- who also have the Biltmore ballrooms, Foundry at Puritan Mill and others) but it is a smaller space. If I remember correctly they also include gold chivari chairs and tables. You can do a lot with the space and they have a nice stairway for the couple (only) to make their big entrance.

http://www.novareevents.com/index.php/summerour/
  • Studio 887 at King Plow would be perfect and the fee is very reasonable. They can fit at most 70 but I've heard they can fit up to 80. Very difficult to find small venues that have that industrial feel. And ones that won't break the bank!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards