Not Engaged Yet
Options

Mai Luv It Asploded

So- I posted this in our NEY Awards post- but I think it's important- so I didn't want to bury it.

I give you all the award of bringing me much joy and love!!

You all make me so happy- and I know I tell you that a lot, but I think it's important for you all to know what a difference you can make in someone's life...even if you are thousands of miles away- and behind a computer screen.

If it wasn't for you ladies, I would never be so motivated to lose weight- I certainly wouldn't have signed up for a half marathon!! I never would have met Allusive. My move to Colorado would have been SO much more difficult. Liv and SopChick also make me feel like I'm not alone in some of my health issues.

You give me something to look forward to everyday. And to feel that I share something with a community is so indescribably important.

I'm honored that you have accepted me into your community. And I appreciate every single one of you...I truly, genuinely do.

You make a difference in my life- and I think you all are just as important as any of my "IRL" friends... You ARE my real life. There is nothing imaginary about our relationships. There is nothing fake about the tears of joy I shed when people get engaged- or when csousa told me that you'd be waiting right here for me when I left California.

I truly truly love this board and you ladies (and I'm totally tearing up writing this)- you are so important to me.

Thank you for sharing in my accomplishments and joys. Thanks for picking me up when I'm feeling down- and slapping sense into me when I'm being a bit nutty.

And thanks for thinking I'm funny and motivational. The lolcats do all the work, really.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Mai Luv It Asploded

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Lunar, I love you.  Seriously <3
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_mai-luv-asploded?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dba51d52-ff3e-486b-af46-70f513f97a83Post:5966914f-59b2-4305-9896-7a49364016e6">Re: Mai Luv It Asploded</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lunar, I love you.  Seriously <3
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Hooray...You got through the epically long sappy novel. HAHA
  • Options
    lilphillips14lilphillips14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww Lunar. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Twice.  I totes read it in it's original spot too.  It mae me tear up a bit, so I had to re-read in order to formulate a basic response <3
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lunar, you are awesome.  I know I'm still new around here but you ladies are freaking amazing.   I'm oh so glad I started posting here.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love you Lunar!  <3  I know how you feel.  Glad NEY is as good as it is for me:)  Can't wait to meet you in January!!  OMG
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    Awwww! WARM FUZZIES!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_mai-luv-asploded?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dba51d52-ff3e-486b-af46-70f513f97a83Post:58e3695f-5fd5-44ac-8a50-7faca05e34a5">Re: Mai Luv It Asploded</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love you Lunar!  <3  I know how you feel.  Glad NEY is as good as it is for me:)  Can't wait to meet you in January!!  OMG
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

I can't believe your really coming!! Hooray!

So this is what I was thinking...I was thinking we could ask each girl to submit a song for a playlist for us...and I can carry a little index card with the titles and names of girls.

I think it's kind of a cute idea, no?
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Awwwzz!!  I wuv you too Lunar!

IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    edited December 2011
    Awww, love you. You guys are the best. And you made me tear up, Lunar.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_mai-luv-asploded?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dba51d52-ff3e-486b-af46-70f513f97a83Post:c27c9433-8aa3-4db0-80ad-c510ede2322b">Re: Mai Luv It Asploded</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mai Luv It Asploded : I can't believe your really coming!! Hooray! So this is what I was thinking...I was thinking we could ask each girl to submit a song for a playlist for us...and I can carry a little index card with the titles and names of girls. I think it's kind of a cute idea, no?
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

And we could listen while we walk?  I love it!!  <3  We should ask them to do it!!  <3
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hugs Lunar. I love how you are always so positive. Your LOLcat postings always make me smile.
  • Options
    SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Awwww, Lunar! *sniff* You are seriously one amazing lady! I <3 you!
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lunar, you seriously make NEY more awesome! You always have something to say and are always nice and positive.  You are also very silly and I like that! Thanks for sticking around on NEY!!!!!!!
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, lunar, we love you, too! I'm so glad you are here. Yay for NEY warm fuzzies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <33 Aww this was so sweet! NEY love!
    5/27/12
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Lunar, for serious, I totes love you girlie :)<3 You gave me the warm fuzzies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards