Washington-Seattle

After the wedding stuff

Is anyone looking forward to cuting off their hair?! I AM! I lost so much after significant weight loss and it is so thin now I just want to start over! I have been waiting and growing it out for the big day but I am so excited to whack it off afterwards!

Also - has anyone done - or does anyone plan to do - a "trash the dress" photo session? My photogs would LOVE to do this especially with some mud and my 4 dogs who are also in the ceremony..

Thoughts?

Re: After the wedding stuff

• I actually chopped my hair off right before we got engaged. Thanks goodness for extensions! :) You should look into them for your wedding, they look amazing and my hair is also thin, but with them, it looks very full.

As much as I absolutely love TTD pics (especially the ones under water!), I couldn't imagine doing them. My friend does photography and she did some on the beach, while they were gorgeous, I just couldn't imagine doing that to my dress. She did tell me I could get it cleaned afterwards, but I still just couldn't bring myself to do it. The mud would really make me nervous, especially because of the chance of staining the dress. While I don't plan on wearing it again, I just don't want it ruined/stained up. To each their own though :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the input Tiffany! I am getting extensions for the wedding (good tip!) my hair just couldnt grow that much after all the loss - but I am SO psyched to start over hahaha.

I am still debating on the TTD - we will see - I bought my dress used and have had it altered and dont know what I want for it right now...
  • I couldn't wait, not that I was growing it out, I did chop off 6in a month ago!
    Had my trial yesterday, really liked the way it turned out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards