Illinois
Options

Overlook Farm, Clarksville, MO

I also posted this in the MO thread, but its not too far from IL where I live, so I was hoping I would have some luck with you ladies as well.

We are considering this as a potential ceremony and reception venue. While we wait to hear back from Overlook, I was wondering if any of you ladies are/have used them or have attending events there. How was the pricing? How was the staff? Any info would be awesome!

Re: Overlook Farm, Clarksville, MO

• Options
    <div>My fiancé and I are getting married there this october. We are having our ceremony and the reception down at the Station. Renting the venue has not been expensive however, our food costs look like they are going to be way over budget... The drinks start at $20/head for 4 beers + signature cocktail + soda, coffee, tea. The food will start at approximatley $25/head. This does not include tax or the 22% gratuity they add. </div><div>
    </div><div>In all, we are incredibly happy with Overlook Farm as our venue and can not wait for our wedding there! </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_overlook-farm-clarksville-mo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:617Discussion:537915af-d8f1-4bde-8886-1847284bef92Post:30278514-2658-4081-b72f-52ce8f165bd9">Overlook Farm, Clarksville, MO</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also posted this in the MO thread, but its not too far from IL where I live, so I was hoping I would have some luck with you ladies as well. We are considering this as a potential ceremony and reception venue. While we wait to hear back from Overlook, I was wondering if any of you ladies are/have used them or have attending events there. How was the pricing? How was the staff? Any info would be awesome! Thanks :)
    Posted by ksblumb[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards