South Carolina
Options

Greenville Silk Florist

So I had a really good lead on a silk florist (I'm not big into flowers plus I kind of like the idea of being able to keep my bouquet, so I'm not opposed to going silk), but it turns out she's kind of flighty and after a couple emails has basically disappeared off the face of the earth. Which puts me back at square one - does anyone know of a good (and reasonably priced) silk florist around Greenville?
Anniversary

Re: Greenville Silk Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want websites I have some.  I'm also doing silk flowers.  I had a florist picked out up the street from my house in NC but she's not responding to my emails or answering my messages.  So I'm looking into making my own silk bouquet or ordering from one of the websites I found online.  They're pretty inexpensive too.

http://www.weddingbouquets.com or http://www.wedideas.com

Hope this helps you out.  There are some websites that you can purchase the whole package which includes, bride's bouquet, BMs bouquets, FGs basket and/or hairpiece, RB pillow, and some coursages.

Goodluck.
  • Options
    jennalynne2jennalynne2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This helps *a lot*! Thank you!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You're very welcome.  I also wanted to let you know that if you're a DIY bride, FI and I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and got the flowers for my bouquet at 50% off.  They have a huge selection and everything that you need to make a bouquet.

Just thought I'd let you know about that too if you'd like to keep the cost down for flowers, and could maybe use the money somewhere else.

Let me know what you find.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also was going to have my local florist do my bouquet, but she wanted over $100 for it.  I tried to call her today to cancel my bouquet order for March 9th or sooner, and the freaking florist is closed until January 3rd for the holidays.  WTH!!!!  Since when do florists close down for two weeks for the holidays.

I left a message for her on the voicemail, but I'm going to make sure I call her first thing in the morning on January 3rd to get this thing cancelled.  She hasn't called me back or answered any of my emails I sent before so I was questioning if she was actaully a reliable florist to begin with.

I'm much happier now because I saved about $90 or more with making my own bouquet.  I'm just happy that FI has made floral arrangements before.  LOL!!!!  He's a jackof-all-trades.
  • Options
    jennalynne2jennalynne2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to do it myself and put that money elsewhere, but I have zero skills in that department. Having someone else do it for me is money well spent in my book. :-)

I saw the pics you posted of your bouquet - gorgeous! Are you doing all of your wedding party's flowers, too?
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards