California-Northern
Options

BM Help please

One of my original BM bailed because she is a moh in another wedding and the other bride went psycho on me because we have similar tastes and she thinks our weddings are gunna be the same. My bm now regrets her decision and wants back in. She has already been replaced once if I tried to add her back in I would have to make the bridal party bigger and then the extra expenses of flowers gift etc. What should I do? Please help

P.S. We are both very close with the BM but i'm torn.

Re: BM Help please

• Options
    aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I don't think you should have replaced her with anyone in the first place, just to fill her spot. If she left on her own terms though, then she should understand that you felt the need to replace her and that it isn't within your budget anymore, not sure if that is the case or not, to cover the extra expenses. You don't need to make the bridal party bigger, uneven numbers are perfectly acceptable. She's a big girl, and made that choice on her own, so she should be able to deal with it accordingly, but I wouldn't add her back in.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Give her another job - guest book attendant? coordinator? Have her do a reading?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards