Outdoor Weddings

help with colors

hey yall i need help with the bridsmaid dress im planning the wedding for the fall of 2012 and it going to be outside wedding and the theme is camo i can not find any hunter orange dress for the girls and im trying to finger out what other colors can go with camo that well look cute if you got any idea i would love to hear theme and if you know anything elsa that well help me with this camo wedding let me know thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: help with colors

• I like DB's fern color.  They also have a pretty bright orange... Tangerine.  You'd probably have to see it in person to see if it is what you are looking for. 

Alfred Angelo has a bright orange as well. 

Chocolate brown could look good wtih camo, or maybe burgundy. 

How camo are you going?  What is your vision?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • a little not all the way my dress is going have camo and white here is a pic of it
    and the wedding cake might be this
    but the guys is going have camo vest on and blue jeans it going to be outside
  • but i like the chocolate brown idea for bridemaid dress with the sashes going arould them
  • I'd go with a green or brown, too.  If I were you, I'd put the guys in some type of earthy Carharts - the greens or the khakis or something, too.  Might look nice to tie in the camo!
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards