Military Brides

Re: .

• edited December 2011
    Check out weddingpaperdivas.com, they may have something that works for you. They have a ton of options, but you can sort by picture/ no picture.... magnet/ no magnet. Also by color scheme, so if you want to do  a color theme for your particular service, you could do that too:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I love weddingpaperdivas! They have some great options. You could also do them yourself and upload your design to vistaprint
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we aren't having a "military" wedding. We are having military touches to it. But I'll show off our old save the dates. Everything has changed except the people
     eta: because people we're freaking out
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could still do pictures with a magnet STD if you wanted.  We didn't take e-pics, but we had picture we loved from the military ball the year before and used that.  We made free postcards at Vistaprint with the picture, and just paid for shipping.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    uh.. kendall.. seriously? persec buddy... you just gave us all your and your Fis last name...
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Kendal!  Huge PERSEC fail, yo!  Take that thing out of the post before every crazy on the boards starts doing the google shuffle looking for you. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not that I don't agree that it should be taken down, but I assumed those were their middle names.  Either way, better to be safe than sorry.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't break anything. Its not our last names calm down
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This doesn't really matter, but if I were using it incorrectly (and many people do) I would want to be corrected so as not to continue incorrect use.

The phrase is "per se". It's latin, meaning by itself or intrinsically. 
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used MagnetStreet for our STDs. They turned out great and people loved them! We just had to do magnets because H and I collect fridge magnets from everywhere we go, our fridge is filled with them, so it goes along well with our personalities. 

We didn't get to use our e-pics on the magnets because we hadn't taken them at the time yet, H was on deployment. I just used a nice picture of us that we had taken ourselves. Pic is in my planning bio. 

MagnetStreet have a lot of different designs you can just look through them. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_calling-military-brides-save-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:3d3c80e9-bfbe-4afa-bde6-630cdb2608dcPost:53f74cca-fb2c-49c0-8af7-7a7eb8859116">Re: CALLING ALL MILITARY BRIDES! Save The Dates...</a>:
    [QUOTE]This doesn't really matter, but if I were using it incorrectly (and many people do) I would want to be corrected so as not to continue incorrect use. The phrase is "per se". It's latin, meaning by itself or intrinsically. 
    Posted by WishIcouldbeinthe'stan[/QUOTE]
    sorry. I knew it didn't look right but I couldn't think of something else better to use
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to use these...
    http://www.magnetstreet.com/browse/market/517/categoryList/5020,5068

the AF one.. but none of them looked like H because he is half Filipino
  • edited December 2011
    Use a nice one that you already have! I'm sure you must have something ;) Hope it all works out!
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't tried weddingpaperdiva's but I do know our bases' NEX has magnet save the dates (no tax - here its super important!) maybe the PX might have that too? It's always worth looking into in my book :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_calling-military-brides-save-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:3d3c80e9-bfbe-4afa-bde6-630cdb2608dcPost:7ade175d-6e7b-4710-a846-401542fb9a23">Re: CALLING ALL MILITARY BRIDES! Save The Dates...</a>:
    [QUOTE]P.S. WeddingPaperDivas is amazing!! My FI loves these!
    Posted by jmpiccione11[/QUOTE]

Are you married already?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Must we dd all the time?! It's so rude!!
    Photobucket
  • sallysmith&&&sallysmith&&& member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OF COURSE SHE'S ALREADY MARRIED. IVE BEEN KEEPING UP. GET HER OFF THIS SITE. SHE'S DISGRACE TO MILITARY LIFE, NO?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards