Kentucky-Louisville

Help with florist

Im in desperate need of HELP i am definitely over my budget and i still am in need to find a resonably priced florist. I will greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Re: Help with florist

• ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J. Elizabeth Designs.  You can reach Jill and Debbie at:
    email: jelizabethdesigns@msn.com
    Home phone: 502-290-7144
    Cell Phone: 502-741-3929
    Website: www.jelizabethdesigns.shutterfly.com/" target="_blank">www.jelizabethdesigns.shutterfly.com

She is absolutely fabulous and has fresh ideas that work with budgets!  Very punctual and prepared.  I got married three weeks ago on Saturday and I still have flowers that are fresh from my wedding!
  • FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto J. Elizabeth Designs!  They will work with any budget and Jill is so great to work with.  Love her!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Jill!  If you're over budget and are talented in this, just order the loose flowers from her.  We ordered 3 dozen button mums and 3 bunches of baby's breath and it was $32.  We did baby's breath bouquets for the BMS and used the mums for the bouts with a bit of baby's breath for the corsages.  My bouquet was professionally done, but everything else was done by us.  We spent less than $100 on all of the flowers. 
  • Leecass18Leecass18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Wayne from 'In Bloom"  I have a huge ballroom to fill and I am using mostly roses and the cost was fantastic. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • halfpin21halfpin21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Jill!  I haven't had my wedding yet but she has been awesome working with me and my budget!  I've heard nothing but great things about her.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards