Pennsylvania-Central

Wedding Hair

Does anyone know a hair stylist that will come to your location?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Hair

• edited December 2011
    Not sure where you're located but I highly recommend Jackie at Mark of Elegence Salon.
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lancaster Area. Is she expensive?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Head Rush!!! Their work is amazing!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes...i have heard Head Rush is really good also.
  • edited December 2011
    Tangles in Lancaster
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I get my hair done at Empire an the girl that was doing my hair offered to come to me and style it for my wedding.  I'm not sure what she is going to charge me but I'm sure it won't be expensive.  I'm calling her tomorrow to set up dates and times for the trial and for the day of the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what Mark of Elegence will charge but I think she starts around 35 for updos but again not positive.  She does production work which makes you look camera ready, especially with make up application.
  • CLMaiorinoCLMaiorino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm checking out Head Rush.  They do look good!
  • edited December 2011
    I work in a salon in york, updos are fifty-five in the salon which is an average salon price, it is usually a little bit more for on location things.
  • queserasera84queserasera84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Tangles in Lancaster. Specifically Melody. She's doing my wedding and traveling to my church.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam Vega travel to Lancaster but I am sure he has a minimum booking, He is $75 - $100 a bit in the higher but he is really good and works with all types of hair and extension.  I have difficult hair, super curly but thin and dry.  He did a fantastic job on my trial
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards