Texas-Houston

houston bridal shops

hi,

i'm going to houston next week to look at wedding dress. are there any shops that i must visit (not david's or angelo's). im a street size 14 and what i would really like are some designer (pronovias, paloma blanca, casablanca) options that i can try on.
i plan on going to ventura's are there any other shops with larger sizes?

please help!

thanks

Re: houston bridal shops

• edited December 2011
    You can try Ventura's Bridal, Brickhouse Bridal, Panache, Now and Forever Bridal Boutique, and I'm sure there are others. Just google all the Bridal shops in the Houston area and I'm sure you will come up with more. Welcome to Houston and have fun!
  • jalafajalafa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She covered some of them..I went to Brickhouse and Princess bridal. Found mine at Brickhouse..make sure you call and try and make an appointment especially if you go on  the weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • maralenmaralen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do they have larger sizes at those places? 14 and up?
  • jalafajalafa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I know that Brickhouse did. Not sure about Princess Bridal though..just call them and ask before you waste your time going by.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • grcrociogrcrocio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should go to Houston bridal gallery. I had a problem fitting into the sample gowns in Ventura's everything fit perfect at the Houston bridal gallery. I got my dress this past Thursday and I went to Ventura, the bridal mall, David's bridal and then I went to the Houston bridal gallery and they  were the best. But you will have to call them to see if they have larger sizes. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • akeptwoman26akeptwoman26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Panache off 1960. I got my girls dresses from there as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards