South Asian Weddings
Options

NWR: Sex and the City II Movie

Hey hey hey!

Any other SATC fans here?  (I'm a HUGE-HARD-CORE fan...lol)
I saw the movie last night and I was so happy! It was GREAT.  Much better than SATC 1 and more like the series :)

I know it's not wedding related...just had to share my excitement :D:D:D

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Sex and the City II Movie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Bhanu&Anuj

I am a def. a fan, seen the entire series again and again..lol
    I am going to see it Monday with my roomie can't wait!! Now I am even more excited now that you said its excellent :) yay
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am reading all these awful reviews...but I LOVED the show - I have seen every episode multiple times. It's fabulous :) I'm really excited to see it, but I'm sad that the reviews are far below what I'd hoped they'd be!
  • Options
    Bhanu&AnujBhanu&Anuj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

yaaaa more SATC lovers ;)

IMHO people who liked the series will like this movie.  One thing that may have been missing would be the clever humour - not to say that it wasn't funny but the humour was diff than what we saw in the series.  It was def more serious - but thats why I liked it... Once you get married, have mortgages, kids and a career....life does become serious :)

(but hey if things get a little too serious....take a trip to Abu Dhabi with your girlfriends heheheh)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mkjasanimkjasani member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I enjoyed the series - and the first movie I thought was - ehh... but still enjoyed it (and it is a great movie to watch when FI travels - guilty pleasure!)  Actually FI liked the first movie more than I did - he never watched the series however. 

I am actually dragging him to SATC 2 this weekend - his 'punishment' for not faxing a payment authorization to the florist - I did it today and it was still on time but just the fact he said he would do it and didn't...he says he wants to help so I should give him tasks - but if he isn't executing that does me no good! LOL - anyhow he now has to sit through the movie this weekend in what I am sure will be a packed theater of mostly women :-)   Have also read reviews were ehh - but I don't care - will still be fun
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bhanu&AnujBhanu&Anuj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_nwr-sex-city-ii-movie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:5bbd4e04-2f61-4bb3-8f00-5344866ef252Post:737ece21-677c-4362-a828-6432be96a9b9">Re: NWR: Sex and the City II Movie</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    I am sure will be a packed theater of mostly women :-)  
    Posted by mkjasani[/QUOTE]

Lol I think I saw 4-5 guys in the theatre.  :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards