Colorado

Il Postino

Has anyone had their reception at Il Postino in downtown Colorado Springs? Or heard anything about it? I think its in the location that Tre Luna used to be in? I appreciate everyone's help.
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."~ Willy Wonka image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Il Postino

• LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's new - it used to be Tre Luna.  I did attend a reception two years ago when it was Tre Luna, and it was very nice.  I haven't heard anything about the new owners, though.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I actually planned on having my reception there when it was Tre Luna and have still decided to have it there after the new ownership change. Since being under the new management the prices are much better then before. When it was Tre Luna I was going to pay almost $8k for appx 125 guest, but now I am looking at half that. The wedding coordinator is easy to work with as well. The place is absolutely beautiful!  
  • edited December 2011
    Did you get to sample of the menu they offered? I haven't heard back from the event coordinator, but I have heard mixed reviews about their food.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."~ Willy Wonka image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I have not sampled the food yet. We plan in going for dinner one of these nights, but I haven’t heard anything bad about it. I believe the new owner use to own The Warehouse and they had excellent food. I have samples of the food menu if you would like me to email it to you. I have a ton of info. Just let me know.

• edited December 2011
    I actual ended up going with Margarita at PineCreek. Ill Postino was really expensive comaparitivly, like 3-4k more expensive for about 100 people.  The Maragrita has great local food and its beautiful outside in the summer. Thanks for everyones help though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards