Michigan-Detroit

And the survey says...

I'm doing this now because I might forget later.

June GTG Results

Date: June 19/20 had the most votes when considering possibly, big chance and defintely so I picked that as the 'winning' date. BUT - that's Father's day weekend so if people still want that weekend it will be Saturday the 19th for sure.

The runner up date was the 26/27 - would people prefer that given the Father's Day info or does that not make a difference?

Where to Go: An overwhelming majority of replies were for Slo(w)s. Is there a 'w'? So that's easy - wear a bib cause we're eating BBQ in the D!

Men: Well - this wasn't conclusive, a majority of people said maybe but almost equal people said yes or no.

So for those ladies whose guys won't come, will it be awkward to NOT have a 'guy' with you? I just don't want anyone to feel left out or weird if other people's FI/H are there. As long as everyone's cool with it, it sounds like a number of us would like to include them and I think that it could be fun.

So give me some feedback on the date and the men situation. I'll get in touch with Slows about bringing in a large group and we'll probably want to discuss carpooling since parking can be a b!tch.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: And the survey says...

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for putting the survey together Boog!

Yes - there is a "w": http://slowsbarbq.com/

I'm fine if people bring their FIs and Hs even if mine doesn't come. No biggie. Either date works for me. What time are we talkin?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
  • edited December 2011
    I prefer the 26/27, as I won't be in town the weekend of 19/20.
  • edited December 2011
    I prefer July for Slow's.  There is no way I can convince Brian to go out in June - he has an overlap in classes and will be taking 2 classes during June.  He's going to be a gigantic stressball.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Well to be totally honest, July is better for me too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am babysitting on the 19th for my cousins -- in Trenton until 2pm....so the ABSOLUTE EARLIEST I could do anything would be 3pm.  Otherwise, count me out.  If we do July, I think a good weekend would be after the 4th (July 10/11) because everyone will have done all their travelling the previous weekend.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    July is much better I think. This month is just CRAZY for some reason!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    lol.. I think there is one every month, right? This is the June one specifically - right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://detroit.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_survey-says-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:14d0c248-f2b2-4adf-addd-2badedf3f6b0Post:e38d3edf-09bf-491b-9c1a-c7d57e4d5950">Re: And the survey says...</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol.. I think there is one every month, right? This is the June one specifically - right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Posted by DetroitGyrl[/QUOTE]

We don't have one every month.  Probably more like every 6 or 8 weeks.  It really just depends on when everyone is available.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    well then... should we redo the vote and include July in the survey? My summer weekends are filling up fast.. if we're going to re-vote we whould probably do it soon. Boog - where are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards