Snarky Brides
Options

TK Related Confessions:

Re: TK Related Confessions:

• Options
    Posting late -

I confess that I lurk way too much on SB, and I need to post more, because you girls are awesome.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:139a36e4-3504-4953-9027-b64732281abb">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have more but this thread has gone way to "love-festy" for me to say it.  Plus, I need to get ready to go meet Sarahplz for dinner!
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    post it anyways!!
  • Options
    Have fun, Blue and SarahP!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:43ff74ec-c479-4a42-a540-dbdddba3bcf5">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]LTZ, Kim was too busy drooling over my FI to reply to you. Want me to change my sig pic? haha
    Posted by SereJane[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I vote no.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:cd01f710-6689-446f-b24f-ea823350888e">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]WHY AM I BEING ATTACKED IN THIS THREAD?
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Would you like me to attack you in a different thread instead?

I'LL DO IT. I SWEAR.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:3ad60b5a-1a3a-4b51-ab92-909f0f469bf6">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb - I can't freaking wait to go to the ROM in june, I hear that their natural history section is amazing! Have you ever been to the Tyrell Museum in Alberta?  Lots of cool stuff there :)
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]
    Ive actually never been in alberta. Ive been to BC once, Quebec to drink in college (18 years old in Ontario, too young too drink but not in QC!), and Nova Scotia when I was 8. I need to see more of this damn country.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:6f49457a-1433-425d-8f7d-3fbfdae4f9ae">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Related Confessions: : Good point.   Celles converted me to Christianity in a religion thread. <strong>***Not intended to be a factual statement</strong>
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

<div>Did you see that episode of the Colbert Report? Fvcking brilliant.</div>
  • Options
    Nates, he is hot. He looks like Kevin Bacon, but hotter. He does the triple iron man so he's built like nobody's business. Even Michael admitted that he was a good lookin guy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:823976c6-6a47-45ba-af44-477f4ba44a08">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Related Confessions: : I vote no.

Are you sure? Because I can, you know. I can change it to a pic of me and my sister. Or my mom. I have that power. Should I use it?

hehe. I feel evil.
  • Options
    Blue, you tease.

If you weren't such a heartless Republican, you wouldn't leave us in suspense like this.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:9539abdb-da18-4749-9719-c0cb5e28b1bc">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Related Confessions: : Alberta is neat outside of cities (unless you're in to drunk cowboys), but there's some cool provincial parks.  I've ejoyed my touristing around the bits of AB< BC and SK that I've seen, but I feel the same way about seeing more of Canada.  I can't wait for Toronto, but I wish I had the time and money to go to all of Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada. 
    When are you going to Toronto again?? You  really REALLY need to travel down to niagara when youre around. Its not that far, and im sure we can drum up a pretty awesome GTG.
  • Options

Whatever, we share a brain CCF.  ;)

LTZ, for me it's mostly "There's not enough drama/too lovey" that I see a lot.  Admittedly, not so much recently, but for a while there I felt almost every post was about what sucked about SB.  I thought about GBCKing, TBH, because it was such a downer.  Now, I don't remember who was really involved in that, but I remember the general sentiment.

• Options
    Cry

Any, check out Colberts twitter.  So many unfactual statements.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:9539abdb-da18-4749-9719-c0cb5e28b1bc">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Related Confessions: : Alberta is neat outside of cities (unless you're in to drunk cowboys), but there's some cool provincial parks.  I've ejoyed my touristing around the bits of AB< BC and SK that I've seen, but I feel the same way about seeing more of Canada.  I can't wait for Toronto, but I wish I had the time and money to go to all of Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada.  ETA: I just realised I got a < instead of a comma, so it looks like I said BC is better than Alberta.  I'm sticking to that :P

<div>
    </div><div>Have I ever told you about how my dad lost me in the West Edmonton Mall when I was 12? I think that's where my fear of labyrinths and large crowds comes from.</div>
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Im in Niagara, so a bit further than them, they are in/around the hamilton area which is half way. That said, its like an hour and a half from where I live to Toronto.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:31ed6066-c425-4914-a764-69908db1a0a5">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any, check out Colberts twitter.  So many unfactual statements.

<div>
    </div><div>Hah, I love it.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:372fc184-86a3-472b-b748-c3b45e96b0bb">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whatever, we share a brain CCF.  ;) LTZ, for me it's mostly "There's not enough drama/too lovey" that I see a lot.  Admittedly, not so much recently, but for a while there I felt almost every post was about what sucked about SB.  I thought about GBCKing, TBH, because it was such a downer.  Now, I don't remember who was really involved in that, but I remember the general sentiment.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I remember those discussions. But how is that connected to this? Did I miss a bunch of posts where people were saying it's too nice here or too mean?

I don't know, I'm just failing to make a connection on how this thread is like that one. Sorry, I'm all hopped up on my mint chocolate chip flavored gum. If you all haven't tried that yet, I suggest you DO IT.
  • Options
    If anyone noticed - sorry for messing with my sig a bunch of times. I was determined to make it work.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:68cb40a5-adb8-4d7c-b981-9243947225d4">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Related Confessions: : Oh yeah, I remember those discussions. But how is that connected to this? Did I miss a bunch of posts where people were saying it's too nice here or too mean? I don't know, I'm just failing to make a connection on how this thread is like that one. Sorry, I'm all hopped up on my mint chocolate chip flavored gum. If you all haven't tried that yet, I suggest you DO IT.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

I get what you're saying.  For me, it's more of a general thing that arises in Confessions or AYG type threads, where people sometimes harp on the same issues over and over again.  But, like you said, I haven't really seen a good example lately.  I'm just piggybacking off of CCF's point.
  • Options
    I have a random one.  I want to break things when people type "must of" of "should of" instead of "must HAVE" or "should HAVE"

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:69b8c063-9f09-424d-bc1f-9413e4949541">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a random one.  I want to break things when people type "must of" of "should of" instead of "must HAVE" or "should HAVE"
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

I'll second this. I especially hate it when I see it on FB and I want to make some shitty smart ass comment, but I can't because it's usually family :(
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:69b8c063-9f09-424d-bc1f-9413e4949541">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a random one.  I want to break things when people type "must of" of "should of" instead of "must HAVE" or "should HAVE"

Damn, I wish I would of thought of this one.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:f2e76a7f-e4d6-4985-b16c-b0d8656ba050">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Related Confessions: : I'll second this. I especially hate it when I see it on FB and I want to make some shitty smart ass comment, but I can't because it's usually family :(
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

Oh, Jen, you totally should of.

See what I did there?

• Options
    Jinxies!

• Options
    *MUG BREAKS*
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I love you, Beatles. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:30ed467f-4cb4-4a25-9105-94dbc700697a">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Related Confessions: : Oh, Jen, you totally should of. See what I did there?

Ha! I love you
    imageimage
  • Options
    <3Kiss

• Options
    Before I have to out my makeup on and wait for my date (Blue and Star), I have to say this:

I, to this day, can't figure out any discernable differences between political parties that makes enough sense to me. I don't know the difference between right and left and I don't give a flying flip how someone labels themself. I have never understood subscribing to a school of thought that you didn't agree with wholly. This is also why I can't subscribe to organized religion. It is just not logical to give myself a label that doesn't really describe me

I voted for Ralph Nader in the last 2 elections and It pisses me the eff off when people say I wasted my vote because it didn't go to one of the major parties. Eff you! I vote for who I want in office, or the lesser of the evils, and not based on some convoluted stragtegy to keep the 2 dominant parties in office just because that's the way it has always been done. It is my right as an American citizen to vote for whomever I want and I exercise that freely, without regard for banding together with others. One day I would love to see a popular candidate who comes up with their own thoughts instead of spewing party lines. I doubt I ever will. 

This is why I rarely participate in political threads. I understand the issues, but I have my own thoughts about them and don't get the party line crap. I feel like if I ask a hard question to one side (which is my nature), I get labeled as the other side, even though I'm just curious on their stance. I guess I'm too impartial to be of use in those threads, so I just stay away. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-related-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ea708fc-9ec4-4ac2-b77c-9ef9e65100f3Post:75d2bd3f-4708-4b62-9975-73a626e1a5bb">Re: TK Related Confessions:</a>:
    [QUOTE]If anyone noticed - sorry for messing with my sig a bunch of times. I was determined to make it work.
    Posted by mgem8[/QUOTE]

Hello, Boston person! Where are you from? Where are you getting married? What is your kitty's name? Tell me!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards