Florida-North Florida

Seagrove Beach Wedding

I was wondering if anybody had reviews on Townsend catering in this area? i am thinking of hiring them and wanted to hear from anybody who has used them in the past or knows anything else about their work. Thanks for any input and suggestions!

Re: Seagrove Beach Wedding

• lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are absolutely fabulous! I would love to have them do my wedding but they don't travel to Pensacola. I have been to 3 weddings catered by and each one was better then the last one. In fact we considered doing our wedding furthur down the beach just so we could have them. And no I am not related! LOL They are just that good!  Yumm, I'm hungry now!!!

BTW Carillon Beach Weddings only uses Townsend for their catering, because no one is as good as them.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also if you need any rentals. I highly reccommend Elegant Tents and Events. Growing up in the area I have been to plenty of weddings, and these are two companies the locals use.  www.eleganttentsfl.com

Happy Planning!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also you can see other reviews on Project Wedding or Wedding Wire. I have found a lot of helpful info there!!
  • edited December 2011
    I second the rec for Townsend! I too have been to 2 weddings they catered, and to me the best sign they were so good is everyone got real quiet when the food was served. All you heard was mmmmmnnnnn and yummmm and   "oh my god have you tried this yet."  It was amazingly quiet. The servers and bartendars were all very accomodating. There level of service is impeccable. If they did Pensacola weddings they'd be doing my wedding!!!

I would reccomend them to all my friends! Gina is right, they are that good, and I probably also sound like I am related somehow, or on commision but I am not. 
    They just are awesome in everyway!!
  • brosarahbrosarah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the input! It is all super helpful!!
  • ashleylacourashleylacour member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is who I am using for my wedding and they have been super helpful and so friendly! They will work with your budget as well. Just ask for Donna and she will take care of the rest!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a Seagrove Beach Bride too! :D  What's the date of your wedding?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • brosarahbrosarah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our date is November 20th. How about you? We're getting married at The Lawn at Triple Crown. We still haven't nailed down our caterer yet. We have several options and are trying to make a decision. Decisions, decisions!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards